Chapter 66- A New Konoha

I do not own Naruto

..................................................................

It had seemed after the moment Naruto and I had had in front of the entire village, everyone would congratulate me or Naruto as we passed them. I would have thought that after two days they all would have calmed down, but it seems any time they saw Naruto and I together they would grin or say something.

As all the buildings were now dust and completely destroyed, I wasn't stuck in a normal hospital. Instead I was stuck in a huge tent that was being used as an infirmary, of course that didn't mean I haven't snuck out a couple of times. Each time ended up the same, with Sakura catching me with Naruto, as he was the one who kept helping me sneak out, and her chiding both of us as she dragged me back to the tent.

At least I wasn't alone, when Naruto had to go out and help find scraps from the disaster I was beside Ichiru. Although sometimes I had wished they had put the black haired boy on the other side of the huge tent, I still appreciated his company.

"Ne, Yuki-chan!" Ichiru whined beside me.

I glanced over at him, "What is it?"

"I still don't think it's fair that you kissed Naruto-baka, what about me?" He pouted.

My eye twitched, this wasn't the first, or second, time he has said this. Although luck seemed to be on my side as Naruto had just walked in, his eye twitched as he glared at Ichiru. Ichiru didn't have time to react as he was suddenly in a headlock, Naruto giving a hard glare at Ichiru.

"What was that you were saying to my girlfriend, dattebayo?" Naruto growled.

I couldn't help the smile that lit up my face, nor could I help my heard skipping a beat at the word 'girlfriend'. Ichiru's pout returned, as he placed his hands on Naruto's arms. "I just think it's not fair, I wanted a fair shot at Yuki as well." He sighed.

"Well too bad!" Naruto grinned, walking over to my cot before sitting on the ground next to me. "I've been waiting long enough, and I'm not gonna let anyone mess this up!"

I placed my hand on Naruto's head, feeling his soft blonde hair in my hands before looking back at Ichiru. "When are you supposed to leave anyway? I thought you only had a leg injury."

Ichiru looked away, not answering my question. It was Naruto who grew suspicious, leaning away from me to look at Ichiru. "Don't tell me..." He muttered, poking Ichiru's 'injured' leg. When he seemed fine Naruto jumped up and pointed a finger at him. "You're completely healed! So that must mean you just wanted to be here because of Yuki-chan!"

I sighed as the two began to bicker once again. This had been another thing that happened whenever Naruto came over. I would go over and break up their fight before i got too serious, just as I was about to do now that I noticed Ichiru reach for his sword, and Naruto form a handsign.

I ignored the pain that shot threw my body as I shot up and placed a hand on both boy's chest. "Come on now, Ichiru, if you're healed then you should be going and helping Zero and everyone else fix the village. And Naruto-kun, don't worry about Ichiru.-"

"Okay everyone! Yamato was nice enough to build a building big enough to act as a hospital, so everyone will be transfered there!" Sakura announced, walking into the tent. Her eyes narrowed when she looked at Naruto and I. "Naruto, you better not be helping Yuki try to escape again! That's the reason she hasn't healed by now, you know! And you, Ichiru, I told you yesterday that you could leave, why are you still here?!"