Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...

I do not own Naruto

I watched as Sai's drawn mice came running back to the scroll. My arms were crossed and a small pout was present on my face. 'I could have checked the area, but no.'

As the last one returned Sai rolled up the scroll. "There's no one in the area, surrounding the bridge."

Yamato nodded, "That rules out the Akatsuki ambush then. Okay, we continue as planned."

I smirked and began pulling out some kunais. Placing some seals on them as I found I only had a few left with some seals on. "Naruto, can you turn the picture towards me?" I looked up as Yamato looked at a picture of Sasori.

"Wood element transformation." Wood formed around Yamato. I leaned in interested as a poof of smoke and dust formed. I nodded impressed at how good his transformation was.

"Well? Did it turn out all right?" Yamato asked.

"Yes! You look just like Sasori's puppet, Hiruko." Sakura nodded.

"Now I need to match my voice to his, so say stop when I've got it." Yamato then began to made different sounds, some higher, and some lower pitched.

My mouth twitched as he did this, shaking my head I turned back to my kunai's. Pulling out two crystal kunais I smiled as I placed a seal on both.

"There! That's it!" Sakura said.

"Good. Okay everyone, time to put out plan into action." The much deeper and rasper voice of Yamato said.

"You're being too polite. You need to sound tougher? Meaner?" Sakura put a hand to her chin.

"Ah, that's right." Yamato nodded.

"They also seemed a lot into art..." I mumbled.

They ignored me. "He's a short-tempered man who hates waiting and making people wait." Yamato paused. "We start the plan now, got it?!"

Naruto smiled. "There you go! That's perfect!"

"Out enemy will also be on his guard. We'll be acting separately, but teamwork is the key. And Naruto, don't act before I give the signal." Yamato ordered.

I grinned patting his back." He'll be fine. Oh, Sakura-san, here." I handed her a crystal kunai, she looked at it.

"I placed a seal on it, Naruto-kun and Pervy Sage have one too." I smiled.

Her mouth formed a smile as she looked at me, "Thanks Yuki-san!"

I walked back over to Naruto, my hand skimming over Yamato's back as I did. "Let's go!" He ordered, we nodded and jumped into the trees.

Naruto, Sakura, Sai and I made our way to the spot. We crouched behind some bushes, Naruto and Sakura on either side of me. Luckily due to the wind being strong, we were able to get a little closer.

I swallowed as I was still sitting in a crouched position. My legs stiff from sitting for so long, although I did take advantage of my stillness. Absorbing natural energy I felt my physical features change. My, now wolf like, eyes widened as I recognized the chakra of the cloaked figure. 'Kabuto's the spy? Wait- i-is that Orochimaru's chakra?'