Chapter 75- Date?

I do not own Naruto

...........................................................

A sigh escaped me as I finished hammering down the last of the building. Bringing my forearm to my forehead I wiped some sweat from my face. Then, I looked over at the home I had just finished helping build. A proud smile formed on my face.

"Who knew I could actually build things?" I grinned.

Sai looked at me, but made no comment as he took the hammer from my hand. This brought my attention to him as he started putting up all the building supplies. "Ne, Sai." I said, walking back over to him to help out. "When are you going to give me those art lessons I asked about?"

He didn't pause to even think over what he was going to say. "It's pointless."

I, however, did pause to blink at him. "What does that mean?"

This time, Sai looked up at me. "I've seen what you drawings look like now. It would be a waste of time for me to even try to teach you. After all, your drawing are worse than a two year old."

My mouth dropped as he went back to work. "H-Hey! Sai, you can't just say things like that!"

"I read in a book that it's always best to be honest." He resorted.

My eye twitched as I, purposely, dropped a hammer on Sai's foot. His eyes widened in pain as he looked at me. "Oops." I glared before turning away to begin walking away.

"You're mad..." He muttered, "Was it because I said I wouldn't teach you how to draw? Or because I said you have no artistic talent?"

I paused to look back at him, "Sai. Just some advice, it's great being honest, but there are some things that can be said nicer."

He rested a hand on his chin as he thought it over. "I see..."

I sighed again, however was cut off by a person lifting me in the air. A surprised squeal escaped me as my body was lifted up then smashed against someone. Blinking, I looked up to see the famous Uzumaki grin. Beside him, Sakura smiled looking at the both of us.

Naruto laughed, "I don't think I've actually hear you make that sound before!"

My face burned as I looked off to the side. "Shut up..."

This only caused him to laugh then coo as he hugged me tighter and rubbed his cheek against mine. My face only reddened at his actions. "N-Naruto-kun!" I protested, taking notice of his laughter.

"Oh! Yuki, let's go out on a date!" He turned me around to look at him. A bright smile light up his face as he looked at me.

"O-Okay..." I answered, still a bit flustered.

"Great!" Naruto'ssmile grew more.

"What time then?" I asked, making the blonde pause as if thinking it over.

"U-Uh..." Naruto muttered.

Sakura slapped her face with the palm of her hand. "Idiot." She muttered, "Naruto, you didn't even think over the whole date thing, did you?"

Hearing Sakura, Naruto's face turned red from embarrassment. "Well... I was  just really excited to ask Yuki out and all..."

This caused me to smile, "Naruto-kun, we're already going out."

"Well yeah, but this would make it all official." He declaired, a new look of determination on his face.

Behind him, I could hear Sakura give a small squeal at the both of us. Then, I was grabbed out of Naruto's arms by the pink haired kunoichi, who held onto one of my arms. "Naruto, you will pick up Yuki at her house at seven o'clock! And, by then you will have all the details of the date planed out! Come on, Yuki."