~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past

As I said the last chapter, I do not own Naruto nor do I own any of the movies. I only own my own OC's.

"It's okay, Yuki-chan." Naruto smiled, standing u. He sighed beside me. "But, we can't just leave... Our team." He looked at me before looking up. "Where is everyone?"

"Let's go look around. Maybe we'll find someone." I said, jumping higher on the buildings.Naruto nodded and followed after me. Although, we didn't get too far, since our wounds re-opened.

Naruto knelt down, clutching his leg while I winced. I knelt down beside Naruto, "here, let me heal you a little more."

"But, your back-" He trailed off after the look I gave him. Looking back down I focused chakra to my hands. A green hue surrounded my hands as I healed his leg.

Naruto looked up, "At any rate, this is amazing. Is this place really Rouran?"

My eyes narrowed, "I don't know. Something just isn't right here... There, that's gonna have to do for now. I still need to heal my back a little more, and have some chakra to fight."

Naruto grinned, "Thank's Yuki-chan!" He looked back at the city. "If I remember corectly, Rouran was surrounded by desert. Back then, we..." He shook his head, standing up. "That's right! We have to find the others."

I nodded, standing next to him, my back was mostly healed. Although, it was more difficult to heal, since I can't reach my hands behind me. A small bang, followed by cheering turned our attention down.

"What's that?" I muttered, glancing at Naruto I smiled. "Let's go check it out!"

He turned pink, nodding he grabbed my hand. "Come on!"

"Queen!" The crowd chanted happily.

I clapped my hands, "Oh, there is a queen?" Naruto and I jumped across buildings, hoping to get a batter look.

The doors opened to show a girl and two puppets. Squinting my eyes I said, "Eh, isn't that the girl from earlier, Naruto-kun?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I think she was the one singing. So, she's the Queen?" We both smiled.

My eyes widened when it seemed like she was pushed. She stumbled forward closer to the edge of the balcony. Just then, the balcony collapsed, sending her down.

I quickly jumped down after her. Grabbing onto her, I slowed the fall by scraping the wall with my feet. Kicking of, I flipped over to a building. Naruto followed after me as I set the girl to her feet, I smiled at her. "You okay?"

She elbowed me in the face. By supirse I fell backwards. "You insolent scoundrel!" She shouted at me.

"What the hell?" I rubbed my nose. "I just saved you from falling." Naruto laughed at me, I sent him a glare. He quickly shut up.

Her eyes widened, "I'm sory! I shall give you my thanks for now. Thank you!"

"So, are you the Queen?" Naruto asked.