Chapter 74

I do not own Naruto

..............................................................

                                                         3RD Person

Tsunade stared at the two ninja's in front of her. Her eyes were narrowed on them both, as if she studied them. Neither of them squirmed under her gaze, which had seemed to surprise her. Finally, she spoke. "You two have been here for about a month now." She stated, pausing to look down at her papers of the reports from the ANBU's. Picking up one of them she looked at the paper, then at the person. "And, all the while being under close supervision, you haven't shown any ill will towards the village."

The two nodded, their faces of complete seriousness. Tsunade continued, "And, since Konoha is now officially allied to all the nations, it can be safe to say that you two won't try anything. Which is good, because in this upcoming war we are going to be needing all the people we can get. Zero Suishou, state your previous rank."

The white haired female spoke, "Chunin, Hokage-sama."

Tsunade nodded, "Your previous position will be restored, and I will get you a chunin jacket. Ichiru Suishou, state your previous position."

The blacked haired teen answered in complete seriousness. "Jounin, Hokage-sama."

Tsunade nodded once again, "Very well, and your previous position will also be restored, and I will get you a vest as well. I do hope that you two are aware, since you are both chunin and higher, you will be serving in this war."

They both nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

"Good, come back here in an hour to receive your jackets and headbands. You're both dismissed." Tsunade ordered, making both teens nod and leave the room. Once they were gone, the hokage looked back at the papers. Her eyes going over the information of the previous two to look at another loose paper. It had shown up when she was going through her papers of the shinobi, it seemed that this particular paper had yet to be thrown out.

The Hokage pressed her lips together, the picture of Jiraiya still bringing a sting to her chest. To make matters worse, it was also attached to his former teams. One of which included Mai, which her picture was of when she was still just a genin. Closing her eyes for a moment, Tsunade's grip tightened on the piece of paper.

............................................................

"So... Yuki-chan's a jounin now?" Naruto asked, once again. While he was surprised, he was incredibly proud of Yuki. Kakashi nodded, looking slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, it became official yesterday. I guess she didn't have time to tell you two since she's been busy, and she's still trying to get well." Kakashi said, glancing over at Sakura.

Sakura smiled, "Damn, who would have thought Yuki would progress faster than all of us, huh?"

Kakashi nodded, "I was pretty surprised myself."

Naruto grinned, "She's closer to her dream of ANBU."

Sakura and Kakashi both nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she is huh."

They each paused when a new voice joined in, "Oh, Yuki-chan's dream is to be an ANBU?"

Instantly, Naruto's grin dropped as he turned around to glare at a particular black haired teen. "Stop eavesdropping, Ichiru."