Chapter 6- Team highfive?

I do not own Naruto

I opened my eyes to see Naruto standing on one of the tree branches. I stood up and stretched before jumping up to stand beside him.

"Morning Naruto-kun." I nudged him making him turn to look at me.

"Morning Yuki-chan." He mumbled, a tone of hopelessness in his voice.

He smiled at me, a smile that was forced, fake. Sighing I shook my head at him. "Stop pretending to be happy. I have told you, haven't I, Naruto-kun?" I asked, my green eyes looking into his blue ones.

His forced smile dissapeared as a frown replaced it. Before I could say anything else we heard a yawn, as well as feet crunching aginst the patches of grass.

We turned towards the camp to see everyone up and ready. "I believe we should be leaving now we are not far, but there will be a seal we will have to remove." I said making everyone nod.

~Time skip~

We approached the entrance, a team of four was already there waiting for us. A small smile formed on my lips as I saw them.

"Ah, Kakashi, late as usual." Gai said.

Naruto and I jumped down along with everyone else. Lee, Tenten, and Neji turned to us, their eyes widened at the sight of Naruto and I.

Kim and Scar ran up to me. "Thank you two for helping them. You can go now." I smiled.

"Awe! I'll miss you Yuki! Make sure and summon me soon!" Kim chirped before she poofed, leaving Scar.

"It was a pleasure M'lady. Good bye for now." Scar bowed before leaving.

Naruto scuffed, "Why can't my toads be like that?"

I laughed before turning to team Gai. "Hey!"

Lee and Neji's jaws dropped, " Y-Yuki! Is that really you!?"

I nodded. "It's been a while, huh?" I asked giving them a closed eye smile.

"You have gotten more youthful Yuki!" Lee shouted.

My eye twitched, 'Here I thought he would have given up that would youthful talk by now, I don't think I missed him or creepy Neji as much.'

Naruto pouted, "So what? You guys only notice Yuki-chan, I know she got ho-" Both Sakura and I cut Naruto off by hitting him on the head.

He slamed into the water and slightly sunk in. "So you guys figure out how to break the seal yet, cause if I remember correctly, we have a certain red-head to save." I said looking up at the paper seal.

As I looked at it I nodded to myself. "Never mind, there are going to be four other seals, all planted on something around here. We will have to rip them off together." I explained and ordered.

Everyone, except Naruto looked at me surprised. "Since when did you have such good leadership, and when did you learn so much about seals?" Kakashi asked.

I shrugged, "I learned a little from Pervy Sage, little more from my training with my wolfs, and a little from an Uzumaki. So team Gai, you will rip off the tags. I will make a communication set up for all of us." Making handsigns I said, "Crystal communication jutsu."

On Kakashi, Gai, Neji, Tenten, and Lee formed pink crystal ear sets, simaliar to the ones that I had on my clones. Tenten felt her ear, "What's this?"

"Your communication, a little trick I made up. Try it, there's no static and it has a voice control, so if you shout it wont rip off your ears." I casted a look at Naruto, who sweatdropped.

"Testing." Lee said, they all grinned meaning it worked without any static.

"Okay, team Gai!" Gai shouted placing his hand in the middle, he looked at Lee, "Hmm."

"Huh, oh!" Lee placed his hand on Gai's.

Gai smirked, chuckling slightly. He looked at Tenten next. "Hmm?" She got a weird look, "Hmm." He grunted again.

She sighed, "Okay." She too placed her hand on top of both Lee's and Gai's. Gai smirked again, chuckling.

Finally he turned to Neji, Neji glared coldly at him. "Hmm?" Gai asked.

Neji continued to stare, or rather glare at his sensei. I watched amused as Gai continued to grunt, trying to get Neji to place his hand on theirs.

Finally, out of annoyance Neji placed his hand on the pile. Gai closed his eyes laughing in victory. "Alright! To the power of youth!" He shouted.

"The power of youth!" Lee shouted.

"Fight, fight, fight, and another, fight!" Gai and Lee shouted in unison. "Okay, break!" With that they all jumped spreading out.

"Hey! Let's do that!" Naruto shouted determined placing his hand out.

"No." Kakashi stated planly.

"You're joking, right?" Sakura asked.

"Absolutulty not." Lady Chio inquired.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted running to Naruto.

I placed my hand on his then turned to look at everyone else. All three sweatdropped.

"We are not doing that, you two can forget it. We are on a mission remember?" Sakura asked annoyed at out childish actions.

I huffed, "Fine." We let our hands drop as we both pouted. They all rolled their eyes.

End of Chapter 6! I just wanted to thank all of my readers for commenting, voting, fanning and reading! It makes me so happy when I read your comments and see a new fan or vote :) !! I'm sorry it's short, but I wanted to at least get a chapter in today. I'll try to update later this week or weekend.

This chapter is not edited