Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission

I do not own Naruto

Naruto woke up grumbling, "Why do we have to take  break from training to go on some mission?"

I patted his back, "It's okay Naruto-kun. Besides, it's not Sunday so we don't get the day off."

"Damn Granny Tsunade." He grumbled, I chuckled. "She's giving us this lame mission for some stupid incident!"

I sighed as I looked up, Shikamaru greeted us. "Hey Naruto, Yuki. How's the training going?"

Another sigh escaped me, "You don't want to bring that up with him, believe me." I jerked my thumb towards Naruto.

"It's on pause while we go on some mission!" He puffed out his cheeks, crossing his arms.

"Are you guys going on a mission too, Ino?" Sakura asked.

Ino nodded, a bright smile on her face. "Yes! It;s the first time in a while, we're all-"

"Everyone's gathered together!" We turned to see Konohamaru, Akami beside him along with Tora on her shoulder. The car purred, sitting on her shoulder while rubbing his head against her's.

"Konohamaru?" Naruto looked around Shikamaru.

"Naruto-niichan, are you going on a mission?" He asked.

Akami saw me and ran fro me. "Yuki-chan! I've mastered that jutsu you taught me!"

I smiled, "Oh yeah?" Looking at her shoulder I chuckled, "You guys going after Tora?"

She nodded with a pout, "Ever since we got back, all we've been doing is chasing this poor cat!" Her ears twitched as she looked over to the car, rubbing his ears. "I may just send myself to save him from that woman, but then I would just end up bringing him back to her. Poor Tora." The cat looked at her and meowed, she sighed. "I know, I know, Tora."

'That's right, if I'm correct Akami can communicate with felines. No wonder Tora likes Akami so much.'

I chuckled, "Say, if you want maybe I can do some training with you sometime."

She jumped up, and hugged me. "Yes! I would love that!"

"Akami-chan! We've got to go report!" Konohamaru exclaimed.

She nodded letting go of me. "Right, bye Yuki-chan!" She paused looking up at Naruto, he looked down at her, a blonde eyebrow raised. After a moment she grinned and hugged him too, "Bye Naruto!"

"Later Konohamaru." Asuma gave a small wave.

"Yeah! Good luck, Uncle Asuma!" He shouted back as they walked away.

"Uncle Asuma?" Naruto grumbled, "Wait, Uncle? Why?"

I giggled, "You didn't know Asuma sensei is Konohamaru's uncle? Oh Naruto-kun, you're so clueless sometimes, I could almost hug you!"

He turned red while everyone sweatdropped while muttering something together.

"You could almost hug me?" Naruto asked, I nodded. "So, I don't get a hug now?"

I tilted my head, giving a smile. "Awe, do you want a hug, Naruto-kun?" He nodded, grinning I stuck my tongue out. "Sorry, not your lucky day."

He chuckled, but I noticed it was forced. Almost like he was disappointed I didn't give him a hug. Sakura and Ino shared a look before appearing at my side.