Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage

I do not own Naruto

...................................................................

"Yuki, I'm going to get some medicine. I'll be right back." Sai muttered, walking out of the tent he had brought Naruto and I to.

I sighed, leaning against Naruto's side. My face throbbed in pain, but at least it wasn't as bad as it was. Luckily, Naruto seemed better for the most part, and he wasn't swollen. Still, he had a troubled look on his face, one that didn't suit his usual grinning face. What upset me more was that I knew the cause of his trouble, but I didn't know how to stop it.

I sighed softly, my head dropping onto Naruto's shoulder only for me to wince in pain as the throbbing in my face seemed to increase. Naruto looked down at me, a soft smile forming on his face. "You okay, Yuki-chan?"

I blinked before smiling back at him, "Of course! It takes more than that to get to me!"

The flaps to the tent opened, three figures showed up before they walked in. Sai was first to fully show himself, and in his hands was a white first aid kit. Behind him was Kakashi and Yamato, who each took positions beside each other as they watched Sai bandage me. As I had spent most of my time healing Naruto, I ended up using more of my chakra on him, and I hadn't quite finished healing myself. It seemed that even though it's been a week since the fight with Pain, my body hasn't fully recovered and my chakra wasn't at it's top yet.

"That should do for now." Sai murmured.

"Thank's, Sai-san." I muttered.

"Oh, and Sai." Naruto said suddenly, making Sai pause while he was finishing bandaging my head. "What you did earlier... Thanks."

Sai stared at Naruto for a moment before a small closed eyes smile formed on his face. "No problem."

"Boy, they really did a number on you..." Kakashi sighed.

"Naruto-kun looked worse, I just managed to heal him better than I did myself." I objected.

Kakashi stared at me in concern, looking at Naruto the same way. "You'd better take some time to recuperate."

"We're going to see the Raikage!" Naruto and I shouted, seeming to have the same thought.

Yamato looked at us in shock, "What are you saying?! The Five Kage Summit is about to convene! It is agreed that every Hidden Village will exercise restraint in leaving their lands and conducting radical missions!"

Kakashi looked at us. "What will you do by seeing him?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I muttered, only receiving a look from Kakashi.

"We're going to convince him to forgive Sasuke." Naruto finally answered.

"Right now, you don't even have the necklace that seals the Tailed Beast!  A Jinchuriki like you must not leave the village! It was bad enough that as many as eight tails transformed during the last battle! Speaking of which, where were you Yuki?!" Yamato growled.

Naruto tensed beside me as I looked up to look at Yamato. Kakashi's hand seemed to clench as he remained silent, and Sai had gone still beside me as well. It was clear that Yamato had not been informed of me. "I was dead." I answered, noticing Yamato's eyes widen before he looked away. "Sorry." I said.

"N-No..." Yamato muttered, "I-I didn't know, Yuki. I'm sorry." He turned to look back at Naruto. "I'm in charge of reconstruction, I can't be beside you the entire time. And I know Yuki can't either. Naruto, you were lucky that seal activated when it did."