Chapter 30

I do not own Naruto

.................................................................

My eyes widened as I saw Naruto, in the nine-tails cloak, stab himself. Running past everyone, I ran for Naruto. I almost stopped running when I saw Sora, who was surrounded by the nine-tails chakra.

"I won't let you take over!" Naruto growled, then he saw me. "Y-Yuki-chan..."

Before I could reach Naruto, Sora's chakra tail hit me in my stomach. Wincing, I was thrown back, a small cry of pain escaping me. Coughing, blood splattered down to the ground, although I knew that this was not the cause of any illness.

"Yuki!" My friends shouted, I stood back up.

"Sora!" Naruto shouted.

Ignoring the harsh pain in my stomach I performed handsigns. "Chakra chains!" Chains shot out of my body, holding Sora to his spot. Although, it still seemed that I needed to practice it a little more, as Sora could still move.

"Sora!" I shouted, staggering closer to him. "Come on, you're stronger that this. Don't let the Kyuubi control you!"

"Yuki! Be careful!" Naruto shouted worriedly.

I ignored him, walking closer to the growling Sora. Blood from my stomach dripped to the ground. "Sora, you're not alone anymore. You have Naruto, Kiba, Akamaru, Shikamaru, Sakura, you have all of us. You can't let the nine-tails control you, Sora."

Naruto walked up to me. "Sora, I managed to stop the Kyuubi, by borrowing your power. Now, I'm going to lend you mine. Yuki, you're injured, let me handle this." He gave me a smile that made my face burn. Then, he started running fro Sora. "Don't even try to turn down my help!"

Sora swiped at Naruto, sending him away. "Naruto-kun!" Naruto stood back up, quivering.

Running at Sora again Naruto charged, Sora's tail send him back again. 'Damn, these chakra chains are almost pointless.'

Sakura ran over to Naruto, "Hold on, Naruto, I'll heal you first."

I looked over to see Sora charging up chakra with his mouth. My eyes widened when he released it. In a short moment I managed to punch Sakura out of the range, then shield Naruto with myself.

A small cry escaped me as that blast hit my back. Naruto's eyed widened as he realized what happened. My body quivered as I tried to stay up.

"You okay, Naruto-kun?" I whispered.

"Yuki-chan..." Naruto muttered, his blue eyes wide as he stared at me.

"Sakura, heal Naruto." I said.

"No, you know how quick I recover, better than anyone else." He smiled. " I'm going to bring Sora back, and someone's going to need to heal him when I do. First though, Sakura you need to heal Yuki."

I shook my head, wiping the blood from my mouth as I stood up. "No, I'm not going to get healed until you do, Naruto." I looked at Sora. "Besides, I'm sure I can help you with Sora."

Naruto sighed, probably too tired to argue with me. "I guess we better hurry then, so you can get healed." While walking to Sora, Naruto collapsed.

"Naruto!" Sakura and I shouted. He tried to stand, "I-I'm fine."

"Sakura-chan, go join the others." Naruto muttered.

Sora punched Naruto away again, I tried to tighten the chains, but it didn't work, as I was too weak and injured to do much more.