Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

Re-cap

3rd person

kakashi looked at Yuki again, her head fell on Naruto's shoulder, her eyes closed. Naruto looked down at her, his face turning red.

'I guess with all of her escaping attempts, she's warn herself out.' A smirked formed on Kakashi's face. 'And she chose the perfect time to fall asleep. Oh, where's a camera when I need one?'

End of Re-cap

                                                              ....Still 3rd person....

"So this is where you were. Kakashi, can I have a minute?" Kakashi turned to look at Asuma, who had just walked in.

"Huh?"

Asuma rubbed his head, "I need to talk to you. Oh, Naruto, Sai, these are for you. I got Yuki some too, but it seems she's asleep..." He held up two baskets of apples.

Naruto shook his head, waving his arms. "I've had enough apples..." He eyes widened when he felt Yuki's head slip off his shoulder.

Quickly, before she fell to the ground he caught her. He sighed, realived that she didn't fall to the floor.

Kakashi walked out of the room, following Asuma. Sighing, Sakura looked at Naruto, who was putting Yuki's head back on his shoulder with a soft smile.

A smile formed on her lips, "They are so cute! If only Yuki wasn't so clueless...'

Naruto began to unwrap his bandaged body. Sakura looked at him. "What are you doing, Naruto?"

"I don't have time to be sleeping. I have to continue my training." Naruto answered, pausing to look at Yuki, making sure she was still sleeping.

"But you aren't..." Sakura trailed off.

"I'm still too weak. That's why... I have to develop a power that won't hurt everyone. That can protect them. I have to become stronger to be able to do that." Naruto said.

Yuki moved, falling off the bed in the process. She grunted, Naruto's eyes widened in worry. "Y-Yuki-chan!"

She sat up on the ground, one hand on her bandaged stomach, the other rubbing her eyes. "Owe, that hurt a little..." Standing up she sat next to Naruto again. "But, I'm healed enough to start training!" She assured.

"Well,  don't be in such a rush..." Kakashi said, walking back into the room. "Right now, your training is to heal your injuries." He crossed his arms.

"Kakashi sensei..." Naurto and Yuki muttered, the female pouting.

"Especially you two, Naruto, Yuki! I'm warning you. The only thing waiting for you outside the hospital is severe training that could put you back here, or worse. So you better be ready for it." Kakashi explained.

Naruto looked down, "Okay... I get it."

Yuki sighed, "Yeah, yeah."

'That should be enough to calm them down.' Kakashi thought looking at the uninjured female int he room. "Sakura, I've got some stuff to do, so please handle things here. Be sure not to push yourselfs too much. Bye!" With a wave he walked out the doors.