Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training

I do not own Naruto

"Yuki, how are you feeling today?" Yamato asked as Naruto and I arrived.

I grinned, "Much better, I'd say by tomorrow I will be good as new!"

He smiled, "Good. Now, while Sai is recovering, Sora will be a member of our squad. So we need to practice our formations again."

"Screw that. I wanna do nature manipulation training!" Naruto objected.

Sora laughed, "The goon says something smart for a change!"

Naruto glared at him. "What do you mean, 'for a change'? Oh yeah! There's something I want to ask you, Captain Yamato. I've got a bunch of questions about chakra elements and nature manipulation."

Yamato sighed and scratched his head. "Oh, boy... If I answer you, you'd better take today's training seriously!"

"All right..." Naruto mumbled.

"Good. What's your question?" Yamato asked.

I sighed while they talked. 'I need to get better locks. This is the third time he's broken into my house! Maybe I should set up some traps too...'

"We'll start our formation training." Yamato said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Laughing broke our attention, looking up I saw Asuma leaning on a tree. "You're going to make a temporary team like that learn formations? That's a waste of time."

Yamato looked up, "Asuma-san."

"Naruto isn't the type to think before acting, for starters. The same goes for Sora. And Yuki, she'll get railed up if it involves Naruto." Asuma stated, my eye twitched.

"Don't lump me with him!: Sora shouted, pointing at Naruto.

"What?!" Naruto demanded.

"Those two are both power-types who are better suited to charge straight in. Yuki, she'll either charge in with them, or think of a plan while they charge. So, put them in them front, let them clear a path, and send the rest of the team in after them." Asuma explained.

Naruto and Sora looked away from each other with a 'Hmph!'

"I don't disagree, but..." Yamato trailed off.

"Follow them?" Sakura muttered, not quite agreeing with the idea.

"There;s no way you'll get those two to learn a new formation so suddenly.-" I interrupted Asuma.

"Hey, don't underestamite Naruto-kun!" I shouted.

He chuckled, "And I'm sure she's more into protecting Naruto than learning a formation. Just have them work alongside one another for a while to get things started."

"And after that?" Yamato mumbled.

"Then comes formation training." Asuma smirked.

"So that's why Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji work so good together." I mumbled, nodding to myself. "They have a good teacher, one that doesn't pick favorites."

"Kakashi sensei doesn't pick favorites." Sakura whispered to me, I nodded my head.

"He did too, remember at the Chunin exams? He trained only Sasuke, and refused to train either Naruto-kun or I." I told her.