Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs

I do not own Naruto

..........................................................................................

1 Week Later

..........................................................................................

"Yuki!" Hiro growled, "You're not done yet!"

I paused to turned around and grin. "Sorry, Hiro sensei! But I have to do something!"

"You idiot! Today's your last day to train! And you're cutting it short by two hours!" Hiro shouted. "And you haven't even mastered it yet!"

I put my hand up as a goodbye. "I'll be seeing you, Hiro sensei! Tell Arashi I said thank you!"

"Yuki Okami!"

I ignored Hiro as I continued running swinging my backpack I held in my hand onto my back. My feet crunched threw dead leafs as I ran past the training grounds. Despite being tired from my training today, it didn't seem to slow me down.

While I knew I had not yet mastered the crystal style, my wolfs would be getting me soon. They agreed to get me when I summoned them, but I wanted to get out of the Kessho Village first. If I had stayed with Hiro anymore I wouldn't have enough chakra to summon any of my wolfs.

Another little problem I had was if my wolfs had seen Naruto. Since Naruto had gone with his toads to train, it was likely my wolfs have seen him, as the toads and wolfs live fairly close together. And if they have seen Naruto, they might possibly make me go and see him as well. That was something that would take some mental preparation. I blamed my lack of ability to train on Naruto, and my wondering brain. But, because of that, I had made my mind up on something.

With a little bit of guidance from Hiro, and from my past talks with Jiraiya and Tsunade, I realized something I had been idiotic to not notice. It was even more annoying that Tsunade had made me think it was a illness for a while. Jiraiya had practically screamed it in my face a couple of times, but it seems like my, normally sharp brain, had been dumbed down to not notice me obvious things. I was just happy enough it didn't go as for Ino and Sakura to start stepping in, I knew those two would have gone to drastic measures.

I found myself slowing down as my thoughts were broken from a book store. Jiraiya's Ichi Ichi paradise book was out on display, which was next to another book. 'The Tail of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi' there failed to be any cover for the book with the exception of the title. I was about to shrug off the book when my eyes landed on the author. I froze before bringing myself to walk inside the book store.

I picked up a copy and brought it to the front desk. "Um, sir, what's this book about? Is it like that Ichi Ichi paradise?"

The old man standing behind the counter pushed up his glasses and squinted down at the book I held. "No, that's not like the Ichi Ichi paradise. It is by the same author, but this one was his first book he wrote, nothing too special though."

I pulled out my wolf wallet and set the book down on the counter. "I'll take it."

The old man smiled a little, taking the book in his hands and scanning it. "Who knew by me putting it n display it would finally sell. I really only did it because of the authors passing, it's something I do for every famous author." He paused while I payed him the money before speaking again. "Did you know he was a really great ninja too? If I'm correct he was from the leaf village. Although some of the people here say he knew one of our own ninja." He paused again to think of the name, a name I knew very well. "What was her name again? Moi.... May..."