Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village

I do not own Naruto

(Flashback will be in bold)

Three Day's later...

Finishing up the last of the genjutsu my body gave out. Just as I was falling, arms wrapped around me, keeping me from hitting the ground. Glancing up over my bangs I looked at the person who caught me. My eyes met Jiraiya's before a small smile formed on my face to match his.

"I'm done..." I panted, trying to stand on my feet.

Jiraiya chuckled, "Good job, Yuki. I told Hiro that you're not going in to train today. And seeing how tired your body is, I'm glad I did. Come on, let's go get something to eat." Jiraiya turned around and kneeled on the ground.

I grinned like a little kid while jumping on his back. "Thanks Grandpa Sage."

Jiraiya chuckled, "So, you forgive me for what I said a couple of days ago?"

I blinked, trying to remember. When it finally snapped I huffed, "Not really..."

"She's going to marry Naruto Uzumaki!" Jiraiya grinned.

My face burned while all three boy's eyes widened before snapping to me. "You're engaged?!" All three of them shouted.

I shook my head from side to side quickly. "N-No! Pervy Sage!"

Jiraiya stood to the side snickering while grinning like a little kid. "Yes, Yuki?"

"WHy are you getting married to a Uzumaki?! What's wrong with my little brother?!" Eito shouted, shaking my shoulders.

"N-Nothing's wrong with your brother..." I said quickly, moving my hands from side to side.

"So then you're going to marry him instead!" Eito exclaimed.

"No!" I shouted, my eyes twitching in annoyance now.

"Eh, why not?" He asked.

"Because, like I said she's going to marry Naruto. I predicted this three years ago, and now it is really starting to show!" Jiraiya grinned.