Chapter 47- Who are these two?!

I do not own Naruto

Ignoring Shikamaru's protest I threw open Tsunade's door. The wound in my stomach still burned as I walked past the three people who were talking to her before i ran in. I slammed my hands against her desk, making Tsunade look at me in annoyance.

"Granny Tsunade! Why did you have me come back?! I could have handled it!" I shouted.

"Yuki, now is not the time-"

"Yuki? Ne, Zero-chan is that..." I ignored the muttering from whoever was behind me as I glared at Tsunade.

"Granny Tsunade! Tell me! Why did you make me come back from that mission?" I demanded.

She looked from the people behind me to me. "Yuki, Orochimaru was involved in that mission. I could not risk him capturing you. Also, from what Kakashi told me, you are not ready to fight the crystal user that was there."

I went to yell at her again, but a tight grip on the back of my shirt cut me off. I was lifted in the air and turned to face Ibiki. He looked at me in irritation, "Where are your manners, brat?!"

A sigh sounded from the door, "Yuki, you're being troublesome..."

I glared at Ibiki, "Put me down, Ibiki."

His eye twitched, "What was that-"

"Ibiki, please put Yuki down, I have something to discuss with her anyway. Are you sure those two are clean?" Tsunade interrupted Ibiki.

Listening to Tsunade, Ibiki dropped me to the floor. I huffed while soothing down my shirt, my attention went towards the other two people in the room. I glanced at the male with black hair and a childish grin on his face, seeing me look at him he sent a wink. I tilted my head in confusion before looking to the female beside him. She was staring at me with wide eyes, I blinked at her unmatching eyes. She had long white hair, which she held back with a ponytail.

Both of them had swords strapped to their hips, although the female's sword was much larger than the male's sword. Turning back to Tsunade, I pointed to the two people. "Granny Tsunade, who are these two people?"

Tsunade turned from Ibiki to look at me. "Yuki, the girl is claiming to be your cousin, from your mother's side. The boy, he's just a friend."

My eyes hardened as I looked from Tsunade to the female with white hair. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" Her eyes widened and almost looked hurt. "My mother didn't have any siblings, and her parents were dead, there is no way you are related to her, or me."

The grin on the boy's face faded quickly as he seemed to glare at me. "You're Yuki Okami, correct?"

I glanced at him, "I am."

"Then you are Zero's cousin. Simple as that, you may not have known this, but your mother had a older brother. That brother got together with another woman, and made Zero, making you and Zero cousins." He informed me.

"What makes you think I'm really going to just believe that? If I believed everything I heard, I would be dead. You prove to me that she's really my cousin, then I'll talk. Until then, don't go off talking to me." I glared.

Tsunade coughed. "That's another reason why I called you here, Yuki. I figured a blood test would do the evidence. If it is proven that you guys are cousins, then Zero, you can stay. Of course, if you do end up staying, you two will have to stay with Yuki and be under watch. However, if it proves that you are lying and are not related to Yuki, I will be forced to throw you two in jail as your intentions will be unclear then. Do you agree?"

The female, whom I guessed was Zero, nodded. "I agree, she's my cousin. I'm only here for family."

Tsunade looked at me, I sighed but nodded. "Let's get this over with."