Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke

I do not own Naruto

3RD Person

Heavy snoring came from one of the three rooms in the house, light had just started to fill the rooms, waking a white-haired female. She glanced over towards the room with heavy snoring, a soft smile formed on her lips as she immediately knew who it was.

Urgent knocking on the door drew her to stand up, rubbing her eyes sleepily she walked towards the door, where she sensed two people. Sighing softly she unlocked the door and opened it, making the person who was knocking stumble slightly.

Annoyance filled her as she realized it was the blonde whiskered boy and the forehead pink-haired female who had come this early. "What?" She demanded.

The blonde boy and pink haired female ignored her rudeness, "Is Yuki-chan awake? It' important." The blonde demanded, it was then that Zero finally realized the two weren't in their normal ninja attire.

"No, Yuki isn't awake, can't you guys just come back later? It's too early to deal with both of you." Zero muttered.

"Please, Zero, it's important. Yuki would want to be there for this." The pink haired girl added, Zero sighed after realizing she still didn't know their names before nodding annoyed.

"Is I get hit, it's on you two." Zero muttered before walking over to the other silent room, where a sleeping blonde was found.

Her lips were slightly parted as she breathed easily, walking over to her Zero grabbed the sheets from under Yuki and pulled, knocking the sleeping blonde onto the floor. With a shriek the blonde woke up, looking up she glared at Zero, who seemed to come up with a habit of waking her up this way.

"The blonde guy you hang out with and the pink haired forehead are at the door, they said it's important." Zero muttered.

Her glare vanished as she quickly stood up and ran over to the door, Zero following after her, wincing slightly when her left half made contact with the wall.

Yuki ran over to the door, ignoring the fact she was in a over size shirt and shorts. Naruto and Sakura looked at her, red covered Naruto but it vanished when he realized what he was there for.

"What's wrong?" Yuki asked, her voice still scratchy from being half awake.

"Lady Tsunade called us, she said it was about Sasuke." Sakura informed, making Yuki's eyes widen before she nodded.

"Let me just get dressed and I'll be right there." Zero looked confused as Yuki went rushing back into her room.

"I've never seen shortie wake up that fast." She laughed, but she laughter was met with silence as the two at the door were in deep thought.

Another door opened to reveal a blue eyed boy with black hair, he yawned loudly before looking at Zero. "What's with all the noise?"

Zero shrugged but before she could say anything, Yuki's door was pulled open. Zero blinked at how fast it took Yuki to pull her long hair into a ponytail and change into her citizen clothes, which consisted of a black shirt with her clan's symbol on it and a pink and red skirt. Walking past Ichiru without saying anything made the boy frown as she slipped on her shoes and walked over to the door.

"Zero, Ichiru, I have to go. Don't do anything stupid while I'm out." She muttered, and before Zero could make a smart remark Yuki shut the door and ran off with the other two.

Ichiru frowned more, "She didn't even say good morning to me."

"Yeah, I think it had to do something with this guy they were talking about." Zero muttered.