Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai

I do not own Naruto

I smiled walking to Sakura. She looked at me for a moment before a small smile appeared. "We're going to look at everyone practicing, want to join us?"

After nodding I looked back at Naruto, who was staring at me. Tilting my head, I asking, "You want to come too, Naruto-kun?"

He blinked shaking his head, as if clearing his head before grinning, "Yeah! Sounds great!"

My mouth formed into a big smile as I looked at the large amount of monks training in unison. Looking closer I made out Sora training among the other monks.

Naruto made an upset face, "Freaking Sora."

"Take your stances. Begin." One of the monks said as everyone paired up and began fighting each other.

Naruto put his hands on his hips, frowning. Sakura raised an eyebrow at him, "What?"

Looking from Naruto to the direction he was looking in I saw Sora. My eyes found themselves looking at his bandaged arm.

"Weird." Naruto mumbled.

"What is it?" Sakura pressed.

Naruto then did, what looked like, a weird dance, jumping from foot to foot. "He's pissing me off! Dattebayo!" He growled, glaring at Sora. Then he ran down to Sora, where they were just finishing their training.

I watched as Sora turned to glare at Naruto, who then started dancing again. When he stopped dancing he stared at Sora, speaking.

"Naruto! You moron!" Sakura growled.

When Sora went to punch Naruto, I found myself taking a step forward. Although I paused when Naruto blocked the punch, though my legs stayed tense as I readied myself to run after them. They continued to fight, Naruto blocking every hit.

"So you're finally serious?" Naruto shouted, a small smile forming. "That's more like the strength you showed me earlier."

Sora charged again at Naruto, sending multiple punches at him. Naruto blocked each one, when Sora kicked at him he jumped in the air to avoid it.

While he was still in the air, Sora sent more punches at him. My eyes looked over to the side, where all the other monks were giving Sora hateful looks.

Sora ran for Naruto, his rage egging him on. "Stop, Sora!" Chiriku shouted, Sora's eyes widened as he stopped.

Naruto was already kicking, there was no way fro him to stop. Without thinking I ran for them, my body found itself only in time to take the kick.

My head tilted to the side as his foot made contact with my cheek.  Blood splattered to the floor. Naruto's eyes widened when he saw me standing there.

"Yuki-chan." He whispered.

I wiped the blood off my mouth. "I guess I couldn't think of a kaimyou." Sora murmured as he turned to leave.

Naruto looked at me, "Why?"

I looked up at him, my head tilted, "Why what?"

"Why did you take the hit?" He demanded.