Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style

I do not own Naruto

I crouched on a roof top, looking down at all of the villagers. My eyes scanned over all the people, looking for someone that didn't seem to fit in. My eyes landed on a woman with the kessho village headband, but she didn't wear any of the crystal outfits the ninja from here wear.

Jumping down I landed in front of here. She froze before forcing a smile. People around us paused as they looked at me. I handed the woman a chakra paper.

"What's this?" She asked, looking at me as if I was stupid.

"A precaution. The Kessho village's genjutsu has gone down, so there is a possibility of enemies in the village. According to the ninja's here, there are only certain chakra types, so I need to see your chakra type." I smiled, "If you're a ninja from this village, then you won't have any problem."

She swallowed before nodding and looking at the paper. The paper became wet, making me smirk. She smiled, "See, I'm all good-"

I slammed my palm into her nose, catching her off guard. She cried out in pain, clutching her nose. Glaring at me she pulled a metal kunai and charged. Civilians shouted as they ran off, I kept my eyes trained on the woman in front of me.

Grabbing her arm with the kunai I twisted it, her hand gave out dropping the kunai. Growling she went to shove a knee in my stomach. Flipping over her I pushed her to the ground before hitting a pressure point in her neck. She went limp, falling to the floor.

I chuckled to myself while using chakra strings to tie her up. Picking up the woman I threw her over my shoulder and walked away. Villagers, who were trying to calm down, smiled when they saw me pass them up.

I tossed the woman down with the other seven people I had found. Making handsigns I muttered, "Crimson fruit." Once the enemies were surrounded by crystal I turned around to look for some more enemies.

A small smile formed on my face as I looked at the crowd of blond's with blue eyes. My smile dropped a little when I saw a person with black hair. I started making my way towards the man, his hair wasn't anything like anyone's here. I wasn't stupid enough to just assume he was an enemy just because of his hair color, but he was dressed like a civilian and no civilian has that much chakra.

I tapped the man on his shoulder, making him turn to look at me. He looked at my headband and glared. "What do you want, Konoha ninja?"

"You're a civilian, right?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah."

"Have you lived in this village your whole life?" I studied him.

He paused, glancing in the other direction for a second. "Yeah, I've lived here my entire life."

I nodded slowly, "And your parents and everyone in your family?"

He grabbed me by my shirt, "Yeah, why do you keep asking all of these questions, runt?"

I smirked, "Because, if you had lived in this village for your whole life, and your family is from here you would have blond hair, or blue eyes. That, and for a civilian, your chakra is too high. Another thing, you would know who I am, or rather, who my mother was. For these things adding up, I can assume that you are not from this village."

He cursed before hitting my shoulder with a shot of air. I bit my lip to keep from shouting in pain as my shoulder was pierced with a invisible blade. Dropping me he started to run off. Quickly on my feet again I released a seal.

The man stopped running when I appeared in front of him. Blood dripped down from my shoulder onto the ground. I glared at him, "I would have gone easy on you, but you've pissed me off." Without a warning I charged at him. My hands formed fast handsigns before I was holding a multicolored crystal sword.