Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!

I do not own Naruto

Kakashi stood on the rock, his hand prepared to rip the seal off. "Okay, on three, one, two, three." Kakashi ripped the paper off. Quickly he jumped away as Sakura ran towards the rock, her fist making contact.

"Cha!" She shouted as the rock crumbled into smaller pieces. I smirked proudly at my team mate. Although I frowned when I saw two figures sitting on a certain red head. My face hardened when I felt the nine tails try to take advantage of Naruto's anger, turning his blue eyes red.

"What do think you're sitting on!" Naruto shouted as he went to walk forward.

I grabbed him by the shoulder, holding him back. Almost immediately his eyes changed back to their sparkling blue.

"Looks like Itatchi was right. The first one to bark is the nine tails, the one to calm him down it the Okami clan member." A blonde guy said.

Naruto growled at him. I pushed Naruto back to Kakashi before glaring at the two Akasuki members. I growled, "I suggest you get off Gaara now!"

The puppet stared at me. "Why?" My glare darkened.

"Because Gaara is very precious to all of us. If you continue to sit on him, then I will kill you in the most painful way possible." I growled as I formed a fist.

The blonde one raised a eyebrow. The other one showed no emotion. Next thing I know their started arguing about art.

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Well can your art do this?" The wooden one said as some force, also know as chakra strings, latched onto me.

I felt myself being pulled forward. "Yuki!" Sakura yelled as I was pulled into the body of the puppet.

"No,un, but art is fleeting!" The blonde said as he looked at me struggle with the chakra strings. He leaned closer to me, "You're not bad looking, un."

My eye twitched as I paused my struggling to look at the blonde. "Get away from them!" Naruto shouted taking a step closer.

"Naruto!" My voice was stern. "I can handle this. Don't get any closer to these two scum."

The blonde chuckled. "I'll take out new addition, along with taking care of the nine tails." He pulled out some clay, forming a bird.

"Fine." The puppet handed me to the blonde, who smirked at me. The bird grew, taking Gaara into it's mouth, then the Akasuki member jumped on, me in his arms.

He flew out of the cave, looking back to see Naruto and Kakashi running after us. I looked at the blonde and smirked. "You're pretty confident."

"What do you m-" He was cut off my me kicking him in the face. As he let go of me I grabbed one on my special kunai, putting chakra into it I cut the strings.

Using my hands I flipped into a standing position. I smirked more at his shocked face. "That's what I mean. Now give back Gaara-kun." My eyes narrowed.

"I will admit you're good. Not to hard to look at either, un. But this jinchuuriki is bait for your friend down there, so I can't give him to you." He lunged towards me, I dodged easily despite the small space.

Sighing I flipped over him to the beak of the bird. Looking from the corner of my eye I saw Gaara's lifeless face. I held back a gasp as my eyes hardened.

"Gaara-kun." I whispered. Not paying attention to my enemy I found myself caught in someone's arms. Growling I kicked him between the legs, granted he let go, only I fell off the clay bird.