Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-

I do not own Naruto

3rd Person POV

..................................................................................................................

Two children waited outside the white building. The slightly taller boy was clenching his fist, a strange look of determination on his face while the female held her hands together while staring at the automatic doors. When the automatic doors opened both children snapped back to attention.

A woman with freshly cut white hair sat in a wheelchair, a blonde man walked behind her, wheeling the chair out of the hospital. Once he was outside a nurse in a white uniform helped him stand up the woman before taking the wheelchair. The two children ran over to the two adults.

"Mom!" Ichiru exclaimed, quickly noticing the woman jump slightly. "S-Sorry."

A soft smile claimed her lips. "It's okay, that's you Ichiru, right?"

"Yeah..." Ichiru trailed off, looking at the white bandages around here eyes.

"Mom," Zero muttered walking up to the woman and wrapping her arms around the woman's waist.

Kiki moved her hands around before they found the top of Zero's head. "Hey Zero, how's my little girl?" Her voice was as kind and gental as ever.

"F-Fine..." Zero whispered.

Ren smiled slightly, "Come on guys, lets go home." He wrapped his arms around Kiki's shoulders and helped move her in the right direction. When he noticed her stumble a little bit he slowed down his pace, the two children following his example.

"Aren't you two supposed to be in school?" Kiki asked.

"Dad said I could have to day off so I can get you from the hospital." Ichiru said, walking closer to Kiki.

Kiki nodded her head slightly, "And, Zero?"

"I'm not going anymore." Zero said.

Kiki's footsteps paused before she moved her hand out again, searching for Zero. Seeing this, Zero quickly moved closer to her mother, allowing her to place her hand on her head. "Why not, sweetie?"

Zero paused, as if thinking up of a answer. "I don't have a wish to be a ninja, it dosen't seem like my kind of thing." She lied, ignoring the look she received from Ichiru and Ren.

"I see..." Kiki whispered, "Ren, what was it you said you needed to talk about?"

Thankful for the change in topic, Zero walked along Ichiru before looking up at her father. "Ah, yes. It's about my sister."

Ichiru's attention snapped over to Ren, as well as the attention of the other two females. "Oh, did you fine her?" Kiki asked.

"I guess you could say that." The pain in Ren's voice was clear to everyone. "Apparently she married some guy in the Okami clan, and they had a kid."

"The Okami clan..." Kiki whispered. "I think I've heard about them, their a clan in Konoha, not as big as the Uchiha, but their very powerful."

"Well, the clan has been massacred." Ren muttered, coming to a stop as well as Kiki and their two children.

"Ren... I'm so sorry." Kiki said, placing her hand on top of his.

"My sister and her husband were part of the people that died." Ren said.

"And, what about their kid?" Ichiru surprised everyone by speaking next.

"She didn't die. Apparently she was the only one that wasn't killed." Ren reached his other hand in his pocket, pulling out a folded up picture. He handed the picture over to Ichiru and Zero. "Her name is Yuki, I was surprised to learn she looks almost exactly like my sister."