Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-

I do not own Naruto

Yuki's POV

"Yuki-chann!" I sighed as Ichiru grinned, skipping over to me. "I missed you so much!"

I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean? You act like I was gone for months." I tried to peal him off of me, as he had flung himself on me.

Zero sighed, "Ichiru, just let go of her."

Ichiru pouted, "No, I bet Naruto-baka gets to hug her."

Zero rolled her eyes, "Of course he does."

My face started to burn as I looked in the other direction. "Shut up, both of you." I stopped, blinking when I noticed Zero run into a wall again, on her left side. "Why do you keep doing that?"

She looked at me, making me fully look at her. "Doing what?"

Now, really looking at her, I noticed how dull and lifeless her black eye was. "Zero... C-Can I look at your eye."

Ichiru stiffened beside me, while Zero raised an eyebrow. "Creepy, but if you want, sure."

I walked over to her, Ichiru finally letting go of me as he looked down at the ground, guilt seeping off of him. My hand glowed green as I raised it to Zero's black eye. My eyes widened before snapping to look at her red eye, her real eye.

"Z-Zero, your eye." I said, "It's not real."

She rolled her eyes, "I know that already."

"What happened?" I asked.

She glanced at Ichiru, who gave a stiff nod. "It's a really long story, let's sit down. But first, Yuki, you have to promise not to tell another person about this, this is Ichiru and my story to tell."

I nodded, "Yeah, don't worry, I won't tell anyone." With one more glance at Ichiru, Zero started her story.

.......................................................................................................................................................

3rd Person..... 11 Years ago...

.......................................................................................................................................................

A small girl with bright red eyes and short white hair stood at the front porch. Her eyes were fixed a a man who was slowly walking towards the home. A pout was fixed on her face as he grew closer, her red eyes trying to give a murderous glare, which only turned out to be adorable.

"You're late, Daddy!" She shouted, pointing at the blonde man.

A chuckle escaped the man. His blonde hair was falling in his face as his blue eyes met her red ones. "I'm sorry, Zero-chan. The mission went a little longer than expected."

"Ren, is that you?" Both, the child and man, looked up to see a woman with long white hair and blood red eyes. She was an exact older version of the small girl.

The man, Ren, smiled. "Hey Kiki."

The child pretended to gag when the two adults shared a quick kiss as greeting. The woman giggled, rolling her eyes. "Just you wait, Zero-chan, one day you'll be doing the same with your husband."

The seven-year-old stuck out her tongue. "Eww! Boy's are gross! I would never do that!"

Ren laughed, swinging the little girl into his arms. "Good! I don't want any boys around my little princess!"