Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?

I do not own Naruto

"Oh, hey Naruto, Yuki. So you're back? Ah, Akamaru! So this is where you were!" Kiba said. "Who's that guy? I don't recognize him."

I nodded, "Yup, neither do I. We should beat him to a bloody pulp. Glaring at Akamaru like that."

"Yuki-chan! Don't lie!" Naruto shouted.

Kiba walked around Naruto, grabbing Naruto's hand gently I made him release me, then I followed Kiba. "Hey, you! What're you doing to Akamaru?" Kiba demanded.

"Are you his owner?" Sora asked. "Why don't you keep him on a leash and train him not to howl!"

"Akamaru isn't a pet! He must've howled because you're a threat! Isn't that right?" Akamaru barked in agreement with Kiba.

I walked to Akamaru, and patted his head. "I'm from the Fire Temple. I came to deal with Konoha."

I shook my head, "Don't believe him, Kiba! He was glaring at Akamaru, we should-"

"Yuki! I know that you're offended by Sora glaring at your, um, 'part-time dog'. But right now is not the time to be picking a fight. Besides, he's on our team, remember?" Naruto said, I pouted knowing he was right.

"So, he's with you, Naruto?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah right! There's no way I'd be friend's with that goon!" Sora shouted, pointing at Naruto.

I sighed, "Oh, shut up Sora! He's trying to help you!"

Kiba looked at me. "So you really do know him?" I nodded.

"No fighting, guys!" I looked to see Choji, a big grin formed. "Let's all stop getting worked up, try to get along-"

"Beat it, Fatty." Sora said.

I froze when Choji dropped his chips. "You just called me... Fatty, didn't you...?"

Sora walked closer, taunting him. "So what?"

"O-Oh crap..." Naruto, Shikamaru, and I muttered.

"Okay! Time for a battle royal!" Sora announced.

"Are you retarded?! You're on your own! Let's get him, Choji!" Kiba shouted, him and Akamaru charging at Sora.

Sora jumped up on the railing, "Like that Fatty can do anything!"

Choji appeared behind Sora. "You called me 'Fatty' again." He grabbed onto Sora's shoulders, then began shaking him. "I'm not fat! I'm just husky!"

"Okay! Hold him still, Choji!" Kiba demanded.

I grinned, my tiredness catching up with me. "Yeah, go Choji and Akamaru."

 "Hey, what about me?" Kiba asked.

I shrugged, "Eh." Looking beside me I said, "Naruto-kun, you should probably help him."

"Damn it all!" Naruto grumbled as he walked into the fight.

I yawned again. "Hey! Go easy on-" I stopped when a shoe was thrown at my face. The fighting seemed to stop when the shoe fell to the ground. My eye twitched while a dark aura surrounded me.

"Eh, Y-Yuki?" Shikamaru whispered.

Slowly, I bent down and picked up the shoe. Looking back up I saw who was missing a shoe. "Kiba! You're so dead!" I yawned again, shrugging to myself I pointed to Naruto. "Naruto-kun, you can kill him for now, I'm too tired."