Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend

I do not own Naruto

..............................................................

As Naruto had explained it was indeed snowing, which was the result of me changing my outfit. It seemed that non of the boys had needed to change their clothes, since they always seem to wear clothes that suited them for either warm or cold climate. My cloak was thrown over my body in a sloppy manner, but was quickly fixed by Naruto.

Ace stuck close to my side, almost knocking me over a couple of times. While normally Kim would be my tracker, Ace had stepped in. It was understandable since they are still flustered by her dying for a moment, Scar has been especially overprotective of the younger wolf.

Kakashi and Yamato had been pretty much silent the entire walk here, occasionally whispering to each other quietly.  My kunai's were now more safely hidden, as I was wearing a coat it was easier to hide it. Kakashi and Yamato had been skeptical to let me keep the weapons, but after a while finally agreed.

My breath hovered in the air now, white snow falling around us. Even with the clothes I was wearing, the snow still seemed to send a chill through me. This was probably about the third time I have seen snow, the other times were when I was on missions with team 7, since snow didn't appear very often in Konoha. If we were here for any other reason I would have been grinning and playing in the snow like a little child.

Looking up I noticed six figured walking. Three of which I had already seen earlier in Konoha. In the middle of two other nins was a tall man, which I assumed to be the Raikage. I blinked in slight shock when I realized he was practically shirtless, didn't he realize that it was snowing?

"There they are." Ace said, looking up at me before looking back at the ninja's.

"You were able to track team Samui, I'm impressed." A man beside the Raikage said.

"You tailed us, what's the big idea?!" Karui growled, narrowing her eyes on us.

"Boss, the one of the right is Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Cat ninja." A ninja informed the Raikage.

"I know that!" The Raikage shouted in a stern voice. "Did the Hokage send you, Kakashi Hatake?"

"No, I came to personally ask you about a request by Naruto Uzumaki, and Yuki Okami of the Hidden Leaf."

"Naruto Uzumaki?" The Raikage looked at Naruto before looking at me. "And Yuki Okami?"

"If you could just hear them out for just a while." Kakashi said.

"Isn't this a bit rude?" A blonde pale male beside the Raikage asked, looking at Kakashi. "Stopping us on rout to the Kage summit without any prior notice."

"I am fully aware of that." Kakashi answered.

"No matter. You two, boy, girl! Speak!" Raikage ordered.

"We want you to cancel the disposal of Sasuke Uchiha!" Naruto shouted.

We ignored the shouts from team Samui as we stared at the Raikage. I met his eyes, not backing down from my stare. "You got guts." The Raikage muttered.

I stepped closer before Naruto could say anything else. "I know what we are asking sounds ridiculous, but this is the only way we can think of how to say it! Sasuke Uchiha is our friend, and we can't just sit by and let an order of his disposal by without complaint. I know it's rude to ask, but please..." I trailed off, my shaking hands clenched into fist.

"And we don't want Sasuke to be the cause of the leaf village and the cloud village killing each other off!" Naruto added. "I don't want my friends or the cloud to fight for revenge!"