Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession

I do not own Naruto

"Ne, Yuki-chan, where are we going?" Ichiro asked, slowly creeping his arm around my shoulder.

"We're going to Ichiraku, it's Naruto-kun's favorite place." I smiled, ignoring Naruto, who had yanked Ichiro's arm away from me with a low growl.

"Why did they have to come, dattebayo?!" Naruto complained, pointing to Zero and Ichiro. "One is creepy-"

"It's Zero, you baka." Zero growled.

"And I don't like shirtless perve!" Naruto shouted, ignoring the two beside him as well as the people pausing to look at us.

"Granny Tsunade dosen't quite trust them, sorry guys." I muttered to the two, who only nodded. "And, Naruto-kun, Zero-chan is my cousin. Why do you still think she's creepy anyway?"

Naruto looked at Zero, who looked at him in annoyance. "Well, she gives off this weird aura.. And her eyes are really weird too-"

Just as Ichiro moved, I did as well. I blocked Ichiro's fist. He glared angrily at Naruto. Zero stood by, ignoring Ichiro, but I didn't miss the look in her eyes.

"Don't ever talk about Zero like that! I'll kill you before you insult Zero.-" My grip on Ichiro's fist tightened.

My blonde hooded my eyes as I spoke. "Ichiro. It's not safe to go around attacking people, not when you're under suspension. Naruto is especially part of that rule, not only is he precious to me, but to more than half of this village as well. So, let me put it this way. You even try to lay a finger on Naruto, and I will kill you. Even if you are a friend of my cousin's, understood?"

I looked up to glare at Ichiro's shocked eyes. Zero stepped in, placing her hand on Ichiro's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Yuki. I understand where you're coming from, we haven't gained your trust yet. It's just, like I'm guessing, you and Naruto are like Ichiro and I."

Slowly I released Ichiro, and only then did I realize the amount of people that were looking. As well as the amount of ninja's that had stopped what they were doing to draw a weapon.

"Ichiro, say you're sorry." Zero smirked, her earlier concern forgotten and replaced by a sarcastic attitude.

Ichiro clenched his teeth before sighing and grinning at Naruto. "I'm sorry, Naruto."

I ignored Ichiro's oddly bipolar moment and nudged Naruto. "Naruto-kun?"

The blonde seemed to pout, "Yeah, yeah. I'm sory for calling Zero creepy."

Grinning I placed my hands on my hips, "Good! Now let's go get some ramen!"

That brought a grin to Naruto's face. "Yosh! Oh, and Sakura-chan and Sai should be there too, Yuki-chan!"

I nodded while following Naruto, both of us forgetting the little argument that happened just a moment ago. Luckily, Zero and Ichiro seemed to do the same thing. Although, like before, Naruto would keep yanking Ichiro's arm away from me while Zero and I stayed silent.

Glancing over at Zero, I looked over her eyes. 'One red and one black, it is odd...' I thought before looking back ahead of us.

"Hey, shortie." Zero muttered.

My eye twitched before I looked at Zero. "I'm only a few inches shorter, and what do you want?"

She looked back at Ichiro and Naruto, I followed her gaze to see Naruto shouting at a grinning childishly Ichiro. "How far would you go to save Naruto?"