Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?

I do not own Naruto

To make this less confusing, flashbacks will be written in bold

And I'm going to warn you, just for this chapter, there is going to be a lot of skipping around. 

..........................................................................................................

"Ne, Yuki-chan." Someone lightly shook my shoulders. I groaned before opening my eyes slowly. Ichiru's face was practically against mine, a childish grin on his face.

"What do you want, Ichiru?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes. "I was taking a quick nap."

"Your sensei is are here, he said something about the Hokage wanting to talk to you." Zero sighed, walking into my room.

I nodded and stood up, slipping on some shoes I walked over to the door, where  slipped on my black hoodie with my dark blue clan symbol on it. Opening my front door I blinked seeing Naruto and Kakashi.

I smiled, "Hey, sorry I was taking a nap."

Naruto smiled, "It's okay, Yuki-chan." He paused, "Do you have any idea why Granny wants to see us?"

I shrugged, "How about you, Kakashi sensei?"

"Come on, its not for me to tell." Kakashi said, gently taking my shoulders and steering me out of my house. I glanced at Naruto, who only shrugged but smiled at me.

..............................................................................................................................

Upon arriving at the Hokage building I noticed something strange. Naruto and I paused to look at the toads. "What? Chief Toad and Gamakichi?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, Naruto, Yuki." Gamakichi greeted, I narrowed my eyes on his tone of voice.

"What are you two doing here so early in the morning?" Naruto asked. "Did something happen?"

"Well, actually.." Gamakichi was cut off.

"Gakakichi, that is not for you to say!" Chief toad shouted. "You better leave it to the Boss and Lady Tsunade!"

"What the hell is going on here?" Naruto muttered, confused.

"It's nothing, just keep moving." Kakashi said, pushing me along. He must have noticed my sudden stiffness as he looked at me.

"Grandpa sage, he's here, right?" I muttered, quiet enough so Naruto wouldn't here. Kakashi didn't answer me, he only helped move me forward.

.......................................................................................................................

I walked in behind Naruto, shutting the door to Tsunade's office before turning around. When I did, I froze. My eyes went from Sai and Sakura, to Tsunade and Shizune, to finally the toads. The looks on their faces weren't ones that I liked. They all looked at Naruto and I with sympathy.

"Are these two Jiraiya-chan's students?" The small old man frog asked.

"Yes. This is Naruto Uzumaki, and Yuki Okami." Tsunade informed the old toad. "The Children of Prophecy we spoke of earlier, right?"

"A toad geezer?" Naruto muttered, narrowing his eyes on the old toad. "Seriously?"

"Watch your tounge, Naruto!" Tsunade snapped. "This is one of the two great sages of Mount Myouboku, Fukasaku-sama. He came here because he has some business with you and Yuki."