Chapter 22- Yuki's tears

I do not own Naruto

I walked beside Naruto as we climbed the stairs, which seemed to go on forever. He stared at Sora for a long time before walking ahead and going beside him.

"Hey, is your chakra wind-natured?" He asked.

When Sora ignored him, Naruto ran ahead the monk then stopped him. "Don't ignore me, I'm talking to you! I wanna know about that technique you used! Dattebayo!" He picked up one of Sora's arms. "You used this hand-"

Sora wenched his arm away. "Don't tough me!" Closing his eyes he walked ahead of Naruto. I sighed, walking next to Naruto again.

"Are we there yet?" Naruto whined.

Looking up I knew Yamato was already up there. Smirking I released the seal I had placed on him earlier. The two monks looked a little shocked when I appeared behind Yamato, but they were quick to recover. My smirk dropped when I saw Naruto's face. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. Shock was the only expression I could read from his face.

"This is exactly like the dream I had..." His voice barely above a whisper.

We ignored Naruto and proceeded to go walking in. Sora placed his foot out, tripping Naruto. Then he put help his arm out, pushing him over.

He fell backwards, quickly I ran behind him. My real speed showing as I appeared behind him. Catching him I helped him stand back up.

He looked at me shocked before grinning, "Thank's Yuki-chan!" Then he turned for the snickering Sora. "You son of a bitch! I'll kill you!"

Yamato caught Naruto by the collar of his jacket, "You can't do that."

"Damn it! I'll kill him! Dattebayo!" He shouted.

Sora snickered even more as he walked away. Walking to Naruto I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, Naruto-kun. Besides, you odn't need to waste your energy or chakra on this guy." I whispered in his ear, he paused looking how close I was to him. Turning a little pink he nodded and calmed down.

"You don't have a fever again, do you?" I whispered, placing my hand on his forehead. Naruto shook his head, looking away from me.

Yamato noticed that Naruto calmed down. He leaned down to me, "What did you tell him?"

"Nothing, I just know him well." I smirked wrapping my arm around my friend, giving him a quick hug with a closed eye smile.

Sora looked back as us, giving me a hard stare.

'I guess he heard me...' I thought sheepishly.

Sora scuffed, " Bitch..."

My eye twitched, Naruto grew upset again. A dark aura surrounded him, "I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do."

Yamato sighed, "You'd better not, or you'll be punished for real."

"Not if we made it look like a accident." I murmured under my breath.

Any more criticism dies in my throat as I saw how the monks looked at Sora. Their faces held anger and hatred, ones that I saw Naruto get. My dislike and anger at Sora was replaced by concern for the teen.