Chapter 25-A small bet

I do not own Naruto

The clones grinned, "So, you're gonna come at me for real now, huh? That's more like it! Dattebayo!"

"You think you can kiss all of us?" Another clone grinned.

She performed handsigns, "Fire Element: Mythical Firebird technique!"

I ran for the walls, going up towards the ceiling as I avoided her jutsu. Balls of fire missed me but ended up getting the clones.

She laughed when the clones were gone,but stopped when she saw me on the roof. I grinned, performing a set of handsigns. "Crystal needles!"

Pink crystal shot from the ground, trapping her. With a mock saute I grinned wider. "Well, see ya!" Releasing the seal from earlier I had placed on Naruto, I appeared beside him. He nodded to me, his Rasengan in his hand. Stopping his flow of chakra to his feet, he dove for the lady.

"Rasengan!" He shouted.

Smoke filled the air, "Did I get her?" Naruto mumbled, I jumped down beside him. My crystal needels, now destroyed, looked empty.

"What? Damn, what the hell happened?" He murmured. "I know I made contact, and she was trapped in your crystal needles."

Her laughter filled the cave as she came out of a rock. "Earth Element: Hiding in stone technique. You two aren't half bad. I want your chakra natures even more now."

"Are you immortal or something?" Naruto asked, annnoyance clear in his voice.

"Naruto-kun, I don't think there is really anyone who is immortal." I argued.

"Are you sure, Yuki-chan?" Naruto looked at me, I nodded. He grinned, "Let's make a bet then. If I find a immortal, then you have to kiss me."

I grinned, "And if you don't find a immortal, you have to buy the ramen next time we go out to Ichiraku Ramen." He grinned and nodded, sticking his hand out. I placed my smaller one in his and shook.

"You're on." We both said.

The woman sighed, "Are you two done?" Once our attention was back on her she smiled again. "As I was saying, your attacks are so easy to read. But more importantly, I'm going to make sure you receive my kiss of death this time!" She smirked.

"I won't let you get to first base that easily!" Naruto grinned.

"What's first base?" I asked, my head tilting as I got distracted again.

Both stopped talking to look at me. The woman chuckled then cooed, "How adorable, she's so clueless. You're going to be more fun than I thought."

"You won't touch her." Naruto growled.

"I'm going to shut that filthy mouth of yours up for good first, boy!" She shouted.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

"Crystal clone jutsu!"

She only laughed, "My, my! You don't have any real skill, do you? Then I'll use... Water Element: Snakes mouth!"

Naruto's and my eyes widened as water shot out from the ground and pounded down. Our clones disappeared as the water washed us away.

"She's used three elements, fire, earth, and water. She's got to be advanced to even be able to use three elements." I murmured as we jumped and landed on a ledge.