Chapter 39- Another Crystal user

I do not own Naruto

"What?! Where did Pervy Sage disappear to?!" My eyes cracked open as I heard shouting. My hand reached out as I patted my hand around, looking for the noise.

"He told me to give this to you and Yuki." Gamakichi muttered.

"Give it to me!" Naruto shouted.

"Will you guys shut up." I groaned as I buried my face in the grass.

"Let's get back to the village now." Gamakichi's voice said.

"Noooo. I want to stay here and sleep." I muttered.

"Come on, Yuki-chan." Naruto muttered, walking over to me and nudging me with his hand.

I swatted his hand away from me. "No. I'm going to stay right here and sleep."

He sighed before putting his arms around me and picking me up. I opened one eye to look at him, he smiled at me. "I'll just carry you, since you don't want to get up, Yuki-chan."

I stared at his smiling face blankly for a moment before smiling slightly and nuzzling my head to his chest. "Okay..."

"Yuki-chan, you have to get up now. We are at the village." Naruto muttered.

I yawned and looked up at him, blinking when I realized that we were back in Konoha. "You carried me all the way here?"

He nodded, looking a little tired. "Yeah, can we go to Ichiraku's and recover for a bit?"

I nodded and jumped out of his arms, reaching my good hand into my pocket to pull out my new wolf wallet. "I'll pay for you too, since you carried me all the way here."

He smiled, "Thank's, Yuki-chan!"

"Naruto-niichan!" We both paused to look back at Konohamaru, beside him was Akami.

"Yuki-chan!" Akami smiled running up to me to give me a hug, I smiled.

"Hey, Akami-chan." I greeted.

"I'm assuming you developed a new sexy jutsu while training in the hot springs!" Konohamaru grinned, looking at Naruto. "If that's the case, Sexy jutsu: New version!"

My eye twitched as Konohamaru seemed to turn into me. Naruto quickly reacted. "Hold on, Konohamaru!" Naruto shouted and ran over to him.

"It hurts!" Konohamaru complained as Naruto hit him over the head.

My face was burning as all of the men looked from Konohamaru then looking at me. "Konohamaru, I'm going to kill you!" I growled.

Akami seemed to be frozen, her ears sticking up as well as her tail. I marched over to Konohamaru, my face scarier than Sakura's when she's angry.

Konohamaru's eyes widened as I approached.

Akami and I sat on a roof top as Naruto and Konohamaru had gone out to train. "What Konohamaru did back there, was that..."