Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!

I do not own Naruto

"Good job finding us, Sakura." Kakashi smiled.

"Well we felt a huge tremor earlier." Sakura answered looking at all of us.

"You guys did it, huh?" Naruto asked looking tired, both females nodded.

Lady Chio looked around, "It looks like you're still having some trouble here."

"Unfortunate yes." I said as I glanced at Naruto worried.

The old lady looked at Gaara, who was being supported by Naruto's clones. A clang of metal caught our attention.

"Team Guy." I whispered as I stood up. Before my team could relize it I was gone, charging towards team Guy.

I turned on my Tensai, then the Sharingan. I found the blonde standing beside his clay bird. I landed in front team Guy. "Amaterasu." I said as black flames appeared on the bird. Although I was too slow to catch the blonde, who was chewing a piece of clay in his mouth.

"Damn it, I missed." I muttered as my breathing was heaver.

Just as he blew up, my Sharingan still on, caught what he was going to do. "Everyone! Get out of here, he's going to blow himself up!"

Both teams eyes widened before they all started running away. As the man exploded I knew there was no way we were going to make it.

Before I could do any kind of jutsu Kakashi stopped, his Sharingan eye open. "Kakashi sensei-" I stopped as the explosion of chakra disappeared.

Once he closed his eye panting I walked to him. I shook my head, "You are overdoing yourself,sensei. Do me a favor-" I paused as I started to grin. "Teach me that jutsu!"

He chuckles, "Maybe another time Yuki."

We ran to a clearing, Naruto's clone set Gaara down on the ground carefully. Once his clones disappeared Naruto turned to Sakura and I. "Yuki-chan? Sakura-chan?"

I took a deep breath then nodded, Sakura followed. We knelt down to the red-head as our hands glowed green.

I placed my hands on Gaara's head to see if there was anything that could be living. Sakura placed her's on his chest to do the same. I felt tears form in my eyes as I realized there was no way we were going to be able to save him.

Both of our hands stopped glowing green, sadly we shook our heads. Slowly we stood up, Sakura went to stand beside Kakashi while I stood next to Naruto. He looked like he too was trying to hole back his tears, slowly I place my hand on his shoulder.

Just as I did so the tears fell down my face. "Why? Why did it have to be Gaara? He just became Kazekage, damn it!" He whispered.

My hand fell off his shoulder as he walked closer to Gaara. "You just became Kazekage!"

"Calm yourself, Naruto-" I gave Lady Chio a harsh look.

Before I could shout at her, Naruto turned around. "Shut the hell up!" He shouted, tears falling down his face.

"Naruto-kun." I whispered seeing his tears fall.

"It's your fault! If you god damned sand shinobi hadn't put that monster inside him, this never would've happened!" Naruto continued to shout. "Do you have any ideas what kind of burden he carried?"