Chapter 32- A little frustration

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

I panted as I looked at the tree. My clones disappeared as we noticed the tree was fully crystal. As the exhaustion from the clones transfered to me, my body gave out.

Luckily, before I could hit the ground, someone caught me. "Hey now, don't be pushing yourself too hard. You just got out of the hospital. Besides, you seem to be moving a little faster then Naruto." Kakashi smiled, glancing at Naruto.

I followed his gaze to see the shirtless Naruto, his clones, and they were wet. My face burned as my nose began to bleed again. Quickly, I looked away and wiped my nose. Kakashi looked at me, he blinked before laughing and helping me sit down.

"You okay, Yuki?" He giggled childishly, I didn't understand why.

"Yes," I muttered. I glanced at Yamato, noticing how tired he looked.

Although, before I could say anything, Kakashi said. "You should rest right now, Yuki. Let Yamato handel Naruto, besides you can't even look at him without a nose bleed."

I sighed, but listened and shut my eyes. Kakashi's giggling voice being the last thing I heard. "Just like Mai sensei..."

"Yuki-chan!" I growled at whoever was trying to get me up.

The person nudged my shoulder, "Come on, Yuki-chan! Dattebayo! You gotta get up to train!"

My arm stretched out, punching the person in the face. He cried out, "Yuki-chan! Why?!"

My eyes opened narrowly, glaring at the blond. "What do you want?"

The three males paled at my deadly voice. Naruto, more used to me, spoke up. "W-We need to train..."

Tiredly, I blinked at them. My glare still on my face as I rubbed my eyes. Sitting up I stretched my arms over my head yawning before I grinned.

"Yosh! Let's get some training done!"

they sighed in relief before Naruto took off his shirt. Learning from before, I quickly looked away from him.

"Captain Yamato, can you make another tree? Just to make sure I got this down?" I asked.

He nodded, "Sure, Yuki."

I cheered as I looked at the crystallized three. 'I guess all that extra training helped!' Releasing my clones I placed my hands against the tree.

"I wonder... Did I crystalize the inside too?" I muttered, panting.

"Naruto," I looked over at Kakashi. "Concentrate on everything you've learned so far, and release your shadow clones for now. It's time to accumulate all that experience."

"Okay!" Naruto shouted. I smiled, leaning my head against the cool crystal tree as I tried to catch my breath. With a poof of smoke, Naruto released all of his clones.

"How about it? Feel anything different?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm gonna keep trainin-" Naruto stopped, panting as he held his knees for support. Kakashi was quick to get over to him.

He looked at me, "Yuki, get up here! I got a gift from Sakura for you and Naruto."

Appearing beside him I looked at the basket he held. "There are soldier pills and note inside." I took the basket and read the note.

'These are my special Sakura soldier pills. Eat them and keep training hard! And no perving on Yuki, Naruto!'

                                                                                         Hell yeah!