Sparks

He started to take off his royal attare and was left shirtless with his pants on. After he threw his clothes down he jumped onto his freshly made bed.

I slowly walked further into the room to see the grandness of it. I knew the blood moon pack had money but I didn't realize how much.

I was lost in my own thoughts as Jamie started to speak, while slowly sitting up.

"Are you going to sleep in that or are you going to let me help you." He said as his confidence flowed.

I slowly made my way to him as he stood up. He trailed his eyes over my entire body before bitting his lower lip as he turned me around. I let out a sharp breath when I felt his fingers undo my dress, with a swift movement it was falling onto the ground.

He slowly pushed my hair aside as he started to whisper in my ear. " Would you like to join me in bed?" He said as he let his fingers slide up and down my thighs. Making me wet instantly as he kissed my shoulder.

"I must.....First, put on my nightgown." I said in a breathless manner as he nibbled a little on my neck where my mate would one day mark me. He slowly loosened his grip and let me go.

I quickly walked to the closet to see all of his many clothes. I took my time as I let my finger caress every fabric and let his scent fill my scenes as I walked by them. Once I was done I placed my nightgown on.

After I was done I slowly walked back into the room. Jamie was in bed with his upper half of his body showing as he had one hand behind his head and his eyes closed.

I didn't know if he was asleep or not so I decided to tip-toe and slip into the covers. I turned to my side so that I would have a perfect view of his body.

I woke up the next morning feeling tingles up and down my body. I opened my eyes to see Jamie holding me as he crested my thighs. " Well good morning my love, how did you sleep?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed away from him. However that didn't go over well with him, because before I knew it I was back in his arms with his lips inches away from mine.

"You know I sleep well when I am in your arms."  I said while I traced his upper body with my index finger. He let out a low growl that sent me into a wet panic all over again.

He quickly pinned me against the bed as he started to pull my nightgown up. I tried to stop him, but he held my hands over my head. " Don't hide from me." He said in a husky morning voice that sent shivers down my spine.

He started to trail kisses down my chest and around my nips then towards my stomach.

Passion filled the air as he lifted my legs up and parted them. His warm tongue caressed my clit as I started to moan as a  loud knock sounded.

He licked his lips as he pulled my nightgown back down over my body before he started to speak to the rude intrued. " What do you want!" He said in an alpha voice that would have anyone shaking at their core.

Luke walked in and shut the door behind him. "Looks like I am interrupting something." He said as he smiled at Jamie.

He rolled his eyes as he spoke. "Yes you are! Now what do you need?" Jamie asked in an irritated tone.

I used this time to slip out of bed and make my way into the bathroom. I ran a hot bath with bubbles in it. Once it was done I let my nightgown fall to the floor exposing my bare breast to the cold air.

I slowly let myself melt into the warm water before the door flung open. Jamie was standing there with a smirk on his face. He had changed his pants however he still didn't have a shirt on.

He quickly made his way towards me before slipping his hand into the water. "I have come in here to make sure I finish my job that I was interrupted during."

He said in a husky voice filled with desire. He leaned closer to me as his fingers played with my clit at first tensing me.

His fingers went in and out of me. My hips started to move in the same motion as he was kissing my lips down to my neck nibbling on the spot my mate would one day mark.

Then I felt the wave of my orgasim overcome every inch of my body. His fingers slowed their pace but stayed with me until the last wave overcame me. I laid my head back as he kissed my lips before departing.

"I will send a lady's maid in here to help you get ready. I have business to attended to. I will meet you back in here at lunch." He said as he closed the bathroom door behind him.