Pleasure and Pain

Slowly Adeline let go of Jamie and held on to me. It made my heart melt. I began to kiss her on her head and rub her back to calm her down.

"Mommy what was that?" She asked me and looked up with tears in her eyes.

I smiled down upon her and whined when my back hit the seated cushion in the carriage. Although I didn't show that I was in severe pain.

"I wanted to see your dreams first hand on what you have been experiencing. Although I believe I lost control of it and it became a memory of mine. I wish you would have never seen that."

I admitted and cried as I held on to my daughter. She nuzzled her head on my breast as if she was a baby again. Then she let a deep breath out and wiped her tears away.

"I am sorry you have that memory mommy. It was really scary." She said as she laid down beside me.

Thankfully our nurse that came with us was in another carriage so we stopped for the night at a small inn. The nurse stayed with Adeline as I made my way towards Jamie's room.

I knocked on Jamie's door and soon he was before me. "May I come in?" I asked while he stoon in nothing but a pair of pants. He nodded his head and let me in.

"You're bleeding!" He shouted and pulled me towards the bed by the candle to get a closer look at my back.

"Clam down Jamie. Get some alcohol and help me place it on my wounds." I said as I sat on the small bed.

I waited for him to come back when he pulled down my dress to be able to see the damage.

"Did you fly out of a window?" He asked, confused , of the large gashes on my back.

"No... I shouldn't have put her through that Jamie." I admitted as I began to think of the horror that filled my daughters eyes as we were stuck in one of my bad memories.

"I know... Does this hurt at all?" He asked, concerned. I nodded and looked back at him and grabbed the rag from his hand.

"Make me forget about all the pain and suffering. Make me only think about pleasure tonight." I said as I warped my legs around him.

He didn't need me to tell him twice. Before I knew it he was ripping my dress off and his pants.

He turned me over so I would be laying down. I whined a little bit in pain. However he quickly replaced that pain with pleasure.

As his cock plunged in and out of me I began to moan and scream his name at the top of my lungs.

All of my worries and pains faded away as he made sure I was satisfied. We both soon came and our warm juices began to mix as he poured into me.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned in his ear as he fell down beside me. "I have missed you Charlotte.

I rolled over and faced him. We stared at each other for a while until I was ready to explain what happened in the dream.

After explaining the dream I made my way back towards my room with only a blanket wrapped around me. I opened the door to find Adleine asleep with the nurse reading a book.

"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded and left the room. I prayed that she wouldn't go spill any tea about my night with Jamie to the rest of the court.

I took a bath as Adeline slept peacefully then got into the bed and fell asleep.