Preparations

Once Jamie left I found myself in panic. I could not figure out why a simple touch could affect me in such a way.

I know that once you touch your mate under the Golden Moon, that bond connects you. However I can't seem to think without having Jamie on my mind.

After hours of tossing and turning I fell asleep. The next morning I awoke to Jamie holding me. I could stay in bed all day if he would be by me. I gently rolled over to find he was fast asleep.

His peaceful appearance faded away as I could see his dark circles under his eyes. He looked as if he had been up all night talking with my father. I wonder what on earth could have kept them talking for so long.

I decided to place my thoughts aside as I caressed Jamie's face in my hand. His eyes slowly started to open and I felt horrible for waking him from his well needed sleep.

"I believe it's almost noon." I said as he pulled me closer towards his face. Then he looked towards my huge wooden clock. "I believe you are right." He said while sitting up, while rubbing his hands across his sleep filled eyes.

"I must get ready." I said as he placed me on top of his upper body. He started to caress my hip in a way that made me think nothing else but desire.
He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face towards his. "I must steal a kiss from you. Before you run off." He said while placing his lips upon mine.

I hadn't realized how intense our kiss became until we both were pulling at each other's clothes. However our moment was soon over when I heard my door open and Harper's voice booming into my room.''

"You must make haste!" She said while entering my chamber door.

"Oh my! I shall be waiting in the sitting room for you." She said once she caught a glimpse of Jamie and I. Once she closed the door I hopped off of her bed and started making my way towards the closet.

After I was dressed in a dress that had flowers on it, I made my way out to find Jamie. He was placing his jacket on his body when he saw me.

"You look breathtaking." He said in a sexy deep voice, sending chills down my spine.

We quickly started to make our way towards each other when I heard Harper's voice.

"Are you both clothed yet?" She asked while slowly opening the door. "Yes, you may enter." I said while rolling my eyes.

"We must leave this handsom beast of a man to meet your mother and father." She said while placing my arm on her own.

Jamie placed one last kiss upon my lips before we were off towards the chapel.

Once we made it to the chapel the guards opened up the large wooden doors for us to enter.

Before I could even fully enter the large chapel where my caromony shall be heard tomorrow, I heard my fathers booming voice.

"You're late!" He shouted while pulling me up the grand aisle where the priest waited. "Now we shall begin, Father Timothy." My father said in a calm manner.

We practiced my entrance about a hundred times, then we went over how I should hold the sword while my father placed a crown on top of my head.

For some reason my father and mother wanted it to be like the real thing. I wasn't allowed to laugh or make any wrong movements.

We stayed there for 3 hours until the star light ball was to be held.