Private dinner

"We have been talking for hours. It's almost time for your private dinner with the King." Izzy said while getting up.

Adeline had fallen asleep on the couch as Izzy and I gossiped. "Adeline, honey." I said while gently rubbing her back.

She slowly began to open her eyes and smile at me. "I didn't mean to fall asleep." She whispered.

"I believe we both needed time to rest after our long journey. Izzy is picking out what we shall wear to dinner."

I said while picking her up and walking in the closet. "This is for you."

Izzy said while handing Adleine a nice light blue dress. "This is for you." She said as she handed me a dress that showed off my breast and the curves of my hips.

"Mommy can you fix my hair the way I like it." Adelien said as she plopped down in the seat by my vanity.

" I sure can, my sweet." I said as we both giggled. I left half of her hair down with a simple small braid in the back. Then I placed a simple elegant pin to hold the top of the braid.

"What do you think?" I asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I love it. Can you do the same to your mommy?" She asked with a large grin stretching across her small delicate face.

"Ofcourse." I said while Izzy helped me into the darker shade of blue dress she chose for me to wear.

Once we were ready the guards walked us all the way to Jamie's private chambers. It was huge, I couldn't remember ever venturing off to the King's private chambers the last time I was at the palace.

The guard stepped aside to let us enter and stayed behind. Closing the large doors behind us.

Once we entered I was embraced by the warm spicy scent of Jamie filling my noise. Then he appeared in front of us.

"Oh my. You both look lovely this evening." He said with a smile as looked at the two of us.

"Father or King James..... I don't smell any food." Adeline said, making me think of the exact same thing.

"Oh! We aren't eating here silly." Jamie said while placing my arm in his and Adeline on the other.

"We are eating somewhere quite special." He said while looking down at Adeline, then he removed himself from us and ran back into his chambers.

"Where are you going?" I asked in a cuffused tone. He was back in view with a rose in his hand. I began to blush him and bring me a flower.

Although it was a small gesture, I became overjoyed on the inside.

"This is for you, my love." He said in a romantic voice. Although he was bent down towards Adeline.

Then he pulled us both in his arms as we began to walk down the hallway.

"Don't be too upset with me." He said while nudging my shoulder.

"I have no clue what you are speaking of." I said as we passed a few guards.

"You're upset because I didn't give you a flower." He said with a smirk.

"It was a lovely gift to give Adeline. I don't believe anyone has given her a flower." I said while we made our way down another long hallway.

"I also have to earn her trust as well as earn yours." He said, making me blush even more. I quickly turned my head so the guards didn't see my red face.

"I believe I know where we are heading too." I said as we stopped in front of the library.

"Where mommy?" Adleine asked as Jamie giggled a little before his face turned stone cold once more.

"Your mother has seen this place before. However I have put a few new things in it." Jamie said while looking down at me and smiling.

We entered the library and like before walked up the stairs towards the bookshelf. Then he pulled on a book that opened up a secret door.

Once we made our way up the stairs Jamie told us both to close our eyes.

"You may open them." He said in a husky voice as his hand was placed carefully on my waist.

I did as I was told and the place hasn't changed much. Except there were a few new paintings and features throughout the room.

A table was set up in the middle of the room with food covering every inch of it. We made our way towards the large table and sat down.