Blood stain

Once the king left I called for Izzy to help me into the bath. The tub was warm to my aching body.

My wolf quite existed from what I had put her through the other day, she was resting.

All at once I felt my wolf jolt from her slumber. She instantly started howling Jamie's name in my head. After calming her down I asked why she was acting in such a way.

All she said was, "He is back!" Then at her words I jumped out of the tub and threw on a night robe and made my way towards my window to see if it was true.

Out of the big window I could see Jamie and his men that he left with riding into the castle gates. I took off and made my way to the stables as bubbles from my bath fell behind me making a trail.

Once I entered the stables I was stunted by the sight. The men looked as if they had been to war.

All of their clothes were in a poor array and blood stained. I found Jamie getting off of his horse and making his way towards me.

I was ready with my arms wide open for him to embrace me. However he kept his eyes past me.

He stopped once he almost passed me and said. "Get your stuff ready, we will leave in an hour."

After he spoke he left me standing there half neacked.

Then men hobbled past me as I got a better look at the wounds the men faced while being gone.

I made haste to my chambers to find Izzy standing there with my bags already packed and tears in her green eyes. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"I am very sad to see you leave Charlotte, however I am pleased to know when you return you shall be a true queen."

I smiled and threw on a dress as I made my way towards my mothers secret room.

I gathered some spell books and headed towards the stables. Jamie was there waiting for me, he helped me into the carriage. Once he was in the carriage took off.

I couldn't help but notice Jamie's clothes were drenched in blood and his body had not yet fully healed from his wounds.

Even though wolves can heal at a much faster rate, Jamie's wounds look fresh.

***
Author Note: Should I start adding Jamie's perspective? Comment.