Midnight run

We both walked into the forest and began to shift into our wolf form.

I felt the breaking of my bones more so than him because it had been a while since I last turned.

Ari would beg me to go for runs, I just never had the time to. However I fully regretted denying her because the pain was almost unbearable.

Once I fell on all fours and could feel the cold wet ground below my paws I felt a relief fill every inch of my body.

My wolf and I had forgotten Jamie was near us when we dashed off into the forest.

I ran as fast as Ari would let me. I jumped over fallen trees and little streams. I had no clue of my destination and all I could do was run.

Since she was in control, I was just able to feel how free she felt as she ran across the forest.

She randomly stopped catching Jamie off guard near a pond. As he collided into us we both rolled into the cold pond.

Our wolves existed from the long run that they shifted us back into our human form for us.

I sat up in the water and wiped my face of the nasty pond water to find Jamie staring at me.

His eyes began to flicker from blue to gold as I looked around to see what he was looking at. I found that it was me.

"He is looking at our body." My wolf said in excitement.

"If I remember correctly Jamie. You have already claimed me as yours. However, if you would like to do it again, be my guest." I said as I let the moonlight shine upon my bare breast.

He quickly picked me up and gently placed me on the bank as he began to kiss every inch of my body.

I began to moan louder as his tongue began to dance across my clit.

"I want you in me...... Please Jamie!" I screamed as my orgasm took over my body.

Without any warning he shoved his cock into me. He thrusted as he pulled my hair in one hand. The other was choking me a little.

Before I knew it we both were in an orgasmic sense of pleasure filling every inch of our bodys.

"Your best seems bigger and fuller than normal." He said as he laid down on the bank beside me.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and began to stand up before falling on the ground in a dizzy state.

"Charlotte!" Jamie said as he fell on his knees to catch me.

"I am fine. I think it is just all the stress that has happened in the past few weeks." I said as I have him a weak smile.

"You and your wolf must rest." He said as he transformed into his large wolf.

Liam nudged me on the leg to get on onto his back. Once I was fully on he took off into the forest.

"Hold on." I heard Jamie say through our mind link.

I had almost forgotten that I had marked him and I could now mind link whenever I please.

By the time we made it back to the castle the guard was still there looking quite tired from standing outside all this time.

Jamie walked up towards him and got our coat as I stood behind a bush to hide my nude body.

Once we were both dressed I excused the guard and walked towards my chamber.

Jamie helped me put a nightgown on before lifting me in his arms towards the bed.

"I can walk." I said as he walked over to my side of the bed. He smiled and placed me down on the ground so I could crawl into bed.

After helping me into the covers he smiled as he crawled over me to his side. "When shall you leave?"

I asked as I turned towards him and placed my hand on his chest.

"I shall leave tomorrow night." He said as I remembered the full moon next week.

"I wish I could come with you." I exclaimed as tears filled my eyes.

He held me the rest of the night comforting me as I cried until I fell asleep.

The next morning.

Thankfully the meeting went over smoothly and quite fast because I was the one talking about my plans for the future.

Once all the men left Jamie and David decided to follow me into my fathers office.

"Charlotte I understand you are devastated that Jamie must leave. However I would like to ask you something you didn't discuss in the meeting."

David said drawing Jamie and I attention immediately to his announcement.

"Go on." I said as I took my fathers seat at the desk. Once they sat down David nodded and began to speak.

"Have you two discussed the plan for after the war? Who shall give up their kingdom?" He said taking me off guard as Jamie seemed to have thought about it.

"Jamie and I both love our kingdoms. We shall not give them up." I spate towards David.

Jamie held his hand up to stop me from speaking as I halted in my rage towards David's outrageous question.

"I have thought about this. Charlotte is correct we both cannot give up our kingdoms. We have fought too hard for them to abbonden them."

Jamie said as he paused to look at me then continued to speak on our behalf to David.

"However I believe at the current moment we shall not stress about these types of things just yet. I propose we come back to this subject after the war."

He started and David nodded and walked out of the office. "The nerve of him to walk in and ask that. I should have shoved my foot up his......"

I quickly realized my rant as I saw Adeline enter the room with a picnic blanket in her arms.

"Calm down. You have been so stressed lately you have been going at people's throats. So today we shall give you a relaxing picnic."

Jamie said as he gestured towards Adeline. They both smiled at one another before grabbing my arm and walking me towards the kitchen.