Playing with knife's

Jamie stared out the window for hours not even letting his eyes meet mine

Jamie stared out the window for hours not even letting his eyes meet mine. I felt horrible for him and my wolf wanted to comfort him.

However I didn't know what he had been through on his journey.

I reached my hand forwards and placed it upon his. However he reacted faster than I did. Before I knew it I felt a cold blade on my breast.

He isn't putting enough pressure on it to pierce my delicate skin. However I knew it must have been a warning for me to not touch him.

His eyes seemed to be in a daze, not looking directly at me. I could see pain and suffering in them.

His once calm ocean blue eyes now turned into dark storms. As he looked at me.

I quickly put my hand over his and pulled the blade away from my chest. He dropped the blade onto the carriage floor and whispered. "Charlotte." In a confused tone of voice.

I placed a gentle and heartfelt kiss upon his blood stained lips to calm him.

He let himself devore the kiss and my touch upon his wounds. However all at once he pushed me away.

He went back into his gaze, looking out the window. It also seemed as if he was focusing on every movement that went on outside the carriage.

"May I at least lean against you to rest my eyes. I have found myself awake for days now waiting for your return."

I said while sitting next to him, not letting him decide if I did.

We didn't stop until we were at the castle gates. "Home sweet home" I thought to myself as we entered the lager golden gates.

It was in the middle of the day when we arrived. The maids and guards came out to greet us as we made our way past them into the stables.

Jamie swiftly jumped out and walked off. Thankfully my best friend Harper was there to help me down the stairs.

"You must tell me of your journey." Harper said as we made our way into the castle.

I could see Jamie a little ahead of us as the crowds of people made way for him.

I tried my best to part from Harper to meet him, but she isnt letting me get away.

She held tight to my arm as we made our way farther away from where Jamie's chambers were.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as she pulled me faster. "The seamstress of course."

I had forgotten all about the Golden Moon Festival that was being held in our Kingdom in a few days.

That must have been why Jamie was so eager to leave his kingdom. Also that would explain why there were so many people at court.