Making a plan

Jamie's POV

I was taken back by what the Queen said, moments ago. "What do you mean the time has finally come?" I said.

"Well years ago I saw how my husband and I died. However I wasn't able to see my daughter's future. I know you have feelings for her, correct?" she asked.

"I would do anything for her." I replied to the Queen.

"I know and I truly believe in my heart that you would." She said before pausing to take a sip of tea.

"I believe we need to make a plan. I remember a few things from my vision, however you can never truly trust them." She said while holding the King's hand.

Hours later we were done making the plan to save Charlotte from the same fate of her parents.

It saddened me to know that in two days the people in front of me would die in such a horrible way.

"Lord James. My husband and I are leaving and have full trust in you. That you will get my daughter to safety once everything is happening."

She said while leaning over to hold my hand on her own.

"I would rather die than let any harm come to her." I said while patting her hand as she began to cry. The King embraced his wife in his arms and began to comfort her.

The light of a new day was upon us. I stopped at Charlotte's door then made my way into it. I carefully closed it behind me, then took my boots off and left them by the door.

She was lying peacefully under her covers. I quietly took my jacket off and placed it onto a chair near her bed.

Then I made sure to not wake her as I slipped into her bed. Then I pulled her close to me, letting my hand rest upon her hip.

I started to fall into a deep sleep once her heart beat matched mine. Just her scent was making my wolf horny.

I remind him that we shall soon have her. However for now I am just happy to be by her side.