I know your secret

I quickly found my mother looking through papers as we walked into the room.

She threw them down once she glanced up to see me and my father. I was quickly taken into her arms as she clung onto me.

"I was only gone for a few weeks to calm down." I said trying to get away from her harsh embrace.

" I know darling, but I am used to seeing you everyday. Please have a seat."

She said as she gestured for my father and I to sit on her lavender color couch. My mothers face became terrified as I spoke.

"I know that both of you know John." I said in an abrupt manner that my father shifted in his seat.

"Yes darling, but why speak of this?" My father asked as he tried to calm my mother down.

"It was him that helped me learn how to do simple spells. He also told me of your past. That both of you have hid from me."

I said while standing up letting my anger poor out of me onto my parents.

"I thought he would, I wish I had more time to explain everything." My mother pleaded while grabbing my hand.

I pulled away as I spoke. "You tried once you knew I would learn the truth from John." I paused for a moment trying to regain my emotions.

"You even went through everything I did. So you know how terrifying it can be once your powers start to show. Yet you did nothing but give me a simple necklace." I spat as tears started to roll down my cheek.

"Darling, please listen to me." My mother said as she embraced me in a motherly hug. That calmed my heart, I wiped the tears away before speaking.

"I am listening." I stated as she helped me back to my seat.

"Good, now I had no idea of your powers until just a few months ago. I believed that your wolf would took over that slide of you." My mother was pleased as she began to cry.

My father conferred her as I gave both of them a hug. "Please I know that now. I am quite tired after my journey and I would like to rest. As the night sets upon our land." I said as I started to make my way out of the door

I walked slowly until I reached my chamber door. After nodding at the guards I twisted the handles of my golden door.

As I opened it I found all my luggage dumped into a corner of my sitting area. I decided I would unpack it so Kristan didn't have to.

After placing all the clothes and accessories up, I held onto the gold leaf crown Jamie gave me.

I made my way out of my closet and sat upon the bed. I started to relive every moment I had spent with him on our journey together.

"I miss him..." My wolf whimpered in my head. "I do to".

After hours of me pacing back and forth, I decided I should go speak with him. Placing the crown onto the side table by my bed. I started to make my way towards Jamie's chambers.