The small room

I awoke the next day feeling pleasure building up between my legs. I lifted my head to see Jamie in between my legs. His tongue was playfully teasing my clit.

Once he noticed I was awake he leaned up towards me. "You taste sweet." He said as he licked his lips. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Personally I believe I can go another round." I said while pulling his neacked body closer towards mine.

We made love a few times after that until both of us were in a state of orgasmic pleasure of bliss.

"I wish this would never end."I said as I layed on his chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he lifted his head up with his hand and the other playfully traced up and down my spine.

"I wish we could stay like this. Be happy together and free to do as we please." I said while adjusting my head and propicking it up using my arm to be able to look upon his handsome face.

"Deep down we both know we couldn't stand losing each other. That is the reason we both stayed away. However I am sick of not having you by my side." I shyfully admitted.

I hated letting him see a side of myself I haven't let anyone see since I had read his letter. And swore to myself I would never let my heart love again. However I could feel myself falling in love all over again.

"I shall never leave your side again." He said as he pulled me closer so our lips would meet.

"We must find out why we both had a vision of the other's death." I said as I sat up with the covers over my nude body.

"Indeed. However I am still wondering about why Adeline had that dream a few days ago." He said as I looked at him confused.

"Remember the one she claimed that a woman told her that she was to meet her father. And she did that same night while looking for you." He said while getting up and throwing on some clothes.

"You mentioned she has had dreams like this before." He asked as I pulled up a dress that was neatly folded by Izzy the day before.

"Indeed, do you think she has been having visions?" I asked as he helped me tighten the corset.

"Perhaps, how long has she had these types of dreams?" He asked while I turned around to face him.

"I believe they started a year ago when she began to talk about a woman in a dungeon." I admitted while pacing around the room trying to piece together if they were indeed visions.

"We will need to go back to the castle and ask her yourself." He said while gathering some of my belongings.

Moments later
We arrived at the castle at noon. The court was full once more with smiling faces to see their king not harmed. We both greeted them as we made our way to find Adeline.

"You're awake!" I heard Izzy scream as we entered my chambers.

"The girls are changing out of their church gowns. However something has definitely changed about you." She said as she pointed at me.

"Never mind. Adeline your mommy is home." She screamed towards the closet.

Adeline ran towards me and nearly knocked me down, hugging me. Then she let go and began to hug Jamie.

I stood there as Jamie let himself enjoy the embrace. He placed her down and began to speak.

"Would you like me to show you something?" He asked while she went and ran towards me. She then shook her head yes and we were off.

We traveled down many hallways until he stopped in front of a door. Once he opened it I immediately ran in and fell to the floor crying in front of my mothers picture. That was in a corner of the room.

Jamie and Adeline quickly ran towards me and embraced me in a hug. "I miss her." I cried into Jamie's chest.

"This looks like the women in the cell." Adeline said makeding me dry my tears and look at her in shock.

I glanced over to see Jamie in the same state I was in. "What do you mean darling?" I asked while I held her in my arms.

"She isn't dressed up any more and looks a lot more dirty in my dreams." She admitted as she looked at the picture.

"Do these dreams feel real?" I asked while trying to convince myself I was being foolish.

"Yes. What is this room?" She asked while moving away from the picture. I wanted to ask more questions. Although I remembered she wasn't an adult but a small child.

I should be asking such questions that might frighten her. "Did you know that I beat your grandfather in an arm wrestling battle." Jamie said to calm her down.

She smiled and began to look around the room as I did the same. I remembered Jamie had told me that there was a room that had many things in it that was from my palace.

I walked around and found many of my things. I picked the necklace my mother had given to me years ago to protect me from my magic. And smiled down upon it.

I have matured a lot since those days. I have a child of my own and I have learned how to control my magic. "Only if she could see us now would she be proud." My inner wolf said.

"Mommy, is this you?" Adeline asked as she pointed to a large portrait of my mother, father and I. "Yes, this used to be in my fathers office. It hung above his desk." I said

The entire room smelt like home. I believed it was because so much of my family's things were placed within the small room.

Adeline soon got distracted by someone barging into the room. Jamie and I quickly turned to find it was Luke.

"A letter has come for you Charlotte." He said as he handed me the letter.