Marked

I slowly turned to face him when he kissed me. I couldn't help but let myself melt into his warm body. Chills ran up my body with every touch he made.

"Shall we find a bed?" He asked while lifting me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He never let his lips leave mine as we made our way back up to the house.

We passed by a few men that paid little attention to us as I made our way inside.

I quickly parted my lips to find Jamie's eyes lit up with a pure gold tint to them.

He let me down so I could show him where my room is. However once we entered he quickly ripped my dress to streads.

He then picked me up and gently laid me on the bed before taking off his clothes as well. 

I eagerly helped him rip his shirt off of his body. Then I heard a growl leave his lips that sent me into overdrive.

Once I knew he was losing control I let a moan slip from my lips.

I arched my back when his hands ran down my breast onto my stomach.

Then without warning he thrusted his penis into me.

I could feel every inch of him enter me as he plunged further.

"Please don't stop!" I moaned as I gripped the pillow behind my head.

He started to rub my clit with his thumb and nibble on my neck.

"Mark me!" I screamed in pleasure.

He quickly stopped thrusting to gain self control. "Charlotte, are you aware of what you are asking me to do?" He asked

"Yes! Please all I want is you for the rest of my life."

I screamed as he slowly thrusted back into and bit into my tender neck.

I felt my orgasim role over my body as his fangs drew blood.

He finished shortly and I felt his warm cum filling my insides. Then he licked  his lips of the blood.

We made love to each other a few more times after that. Until we fell asleep in each other's arms.