Our love story Part 2

After composing myself I walked into Adeline's bedroom and told them it was a kitchen maid.

Adline ran into the sitting room where the food was prepared and began to dig in. Jamie and I followed and took our seats as we too began to eat. 

"What happens after you scare your mother?" She asked, whipping her face of gravy.

"We talked for a few hours before she fell asleep on the couch in my sitting room. Then I brought her back to her room." He said as he took another bite of his mashed potatoes.

"Well that isn't exciting. Can you tell me more?" She looked up at me with my face full of green beans.

After swallowing down my food I smiled at her. "Indeed, but first you must eat some vegetables." I said then she began stuffing her face with the vegetables I placed on her plate.

"Done!" Adeline shouted and looked at me, making me choke on the wine I had just taken a sip of.

"I don't believe you would want to hear about mine and your father's first kiss. It might seem gross to you." I said as I made a disgusted face.

"Yes! Please tell me!" she begged as she pulled my arm. "Okay calm down." I reassured her.

"Your father was about to leave for another kingdom when he kissed me. I thought to myself I wouldn't let him leave after just arrived." I began when Jamie interrupted me.

"Then your mother decided to follow this complete stranger across different lands to his kingdom." HE stated as he sipped some of his wine.

"Indeed, I believe you remember the rest. How I told you he left and I learned a lot about being a witch from his father.."

I concluded as I placed my napkin down on the table. Then I began to stand up to get ready for our night routine.

Jamie stayed and helped me put Adeline in the bed. Once she was nice and tucked in she began to ask us more things about our love story.

"What happened when he returned to you?" She asked looking up at me as I placed a kiss upon her forehead.

"He was shaken up by his experiences that occurred at the other kingdom; we barely spoke the entire way back to my kingdom. Then we fell in love after the golden moon ball. Now you are here and it is time for bed."

I concluded by making her make a silly face at me. After we both said good I closed her door behind us and walked towards my closet to change.

"Thank you for not telling her I held a knife to your throat. I didn't want to think I was a complete monster." He said, making me turn back around to face him.

"It's not my place to tell her things to make you seem like a monster. She has to decide that on her own. Not from my experiences. Plus you're not one, so why worry?"

I started as I turned back around and began to take off my dress. I didn't even hear him in the large closet.

I only knew of his presents because I felt his warm breath upon my neck.  I leaned into his warm chest as he helped me pull my dress down.

As my breasts were now exposed to the cold he quickly placed his hand on my right breast. I let out a gasp of pleasure as he began to play with my nipple.

"No." He said as he pulled away, making me breathless. I turned towards him to see why he pulled away.

"I am not doing this. I need to first earn your trust." He said as he walked out of the closet.

I was confused about the entire instance and decided it would be best to change before walking into my bedroom.

When I walked out I found it to be completely empty with a note on the bed.
                         *******
Note

I shall earn your trust completely before I let myself have you. I believe you trust me, but my wolf can feel Arie is still frightened of us.- love Jamie.

I placed the note down on the side table near my bed and began to pull the covers back.

"You bitch! I could have had Jamie and you had to go and ruin it!" I spat at my wolf.

"Before you go all crazy just listen to me." she said in a calm manner.

I took some deep breaths before I told her to continue.

"I am only watching out for our hearts and Adeline's. What if he runs off again." She said in a depressed tone.

I began to think of what was said. And it has been made since. What if he did run off and break our hearts. I might not be able to handle it this time.

I stayed up apologizing to my wolf about how I yelled at her. Then I fell into a deep slumber. After everything that has been going on I needed some rest.