Blood magic

I awoke the next more with Jamie's arm around my waist. His hand rested gracefully on my hip. I could hear his breath against my ear, so I assumed he was still asleep.

I carefully picked up his hand as I tried to make my way off the bed. However he quickly pushed me against him.

With his morning bulge poking through his pants. Hitting my lower hip. Making me bite down on my lower lip.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a husky deep voice.

"Please, I have to pee." I said as he quickly let his tight grip loose enough for me to set myself free.

I returned to find him sitting up against my head board. He looked like a god sitting there for my eyes to taken in every inch of his body. "So where are you off to?" He asked with a smile.

"I am to meet your father for tea." I said as I playfully crawled up the bed. And wrapped my legs around his shirtless body.

"What do you have to discuss with my father?" He asked in a more aggressive tone.

"Well he gave me a gift yesterday..." I said while reaching over him and grabbing the box. "It's my mothers things, supposedly he helped her learn how to control her powers."

"Well then I shall join you today then." He said as he lifted me off of him. As made his way towards some clothes that were laid out.

We quickly got dressed and made our way towards the dining hall for breakfast.

"Oh there you are!" Izzy shouted across the dining room. "The King has asked me to give you this." She gave me a small envelope and I started to read it.

Note
"Meet me at my office for our talk. Also wear some pants, we will go riding, I would like to show you a special place that your mother loved."

After showing Jamie the note we both made our way back into my chambers. Once I was ready we headed towards the Kings office.

Jamie opened the large wooden doors and made his way into his fathers large office. I quickly followed to see the King looking at a picture. "James are you also joining us?" The King asked.

"Yes he will, I have told him of my powers. I believe I can also trust you, since my mother did." I said while walking further into the office.

"Then let's not waste any more daylight." The King said as he placed the picture down that was in his hands. We made our way towards the stables and picked out our horses.

"Old man, are you sure you don't want to ride with me?" Jamie asked, with a large grin upon his face.

The King let out a heartfelt laugh then hopped onto his horse. Once we were all on horses the King took off.

We made our way to the gates in the back of the castle. After a few moments we were deep in the forest.

He slowed his pace as we made it to a stream. Jamie hopped down from his magnificent stead. He placed his large arms around my waist as he pulled me down.

Then tied the horses to the bridge. "Follow me." The King said as he walked across the bridge.

He made his way to a rock and turned towards us. "Now let me see your hand Charlotte" He said as he pulled out a knife.