Flour

I let all my emotion out onto Kristans shoulder as she held me in her arms. "Child please tell me what is the matter." She said while brushing my hair with her fingers.

"Men." I said. "Well my dear, that is the statement every woman has. You must not let a man have such controls on your emotions." She said while lifting my chin as she whipped away my tears.

"You are right but my heart yarns for him even now. I can't sleep without him..." She placed her finger upon my lip and pushed me towards the door.

"Please, I don't feel like going anywhere." I pleaded. She refused to let go of my arm and started walking towards the kitchen. Once we entered the large room. She patted on the counter top for me to sit on, like I used to when I was a child.

She grabbed two aprons and placed one on me, the other on her. Then she got out a cookbook. "What shall we cook, chef!" She said as if she was a guard, making me laugh.

"Well I suppose we shall make some cookies." I said as I hopped off the counter onto the floor. Around that same time Harper walked into the kitchen for something sweet.

"Yay, I love playing chef in the kitchen." She said as she grabbed an apron. Kristan laughed and started to pull out different ingredients we would need to make different kinds of cookies.
Once we had half of the cookie stuff out I began to dip the freshly made dough into the flour. "So are you going to tell me about your time with Lord James?" Harper asked while dipping her own badder into the flour.

She then decides to throw some flour at me playfully, waiting for my response. "I don't feel like talking about it." I said while throwing some back at her.

We threw some flour back in forth until I accidentally threw it right at Kristains face. "Oh its on girls." She placed the tray down and picked up some flour then started to throw it at us.

***
A few moments later

"What is going on here?" My mother said as she made her way into the kitchen. "I am sorry miss, but Charlotte was having boy trouble. So I decided it would be best to make her some cookies to make her feel better."

Kristain said while putting her bowl of flour down. My mother slowly walked toward us and halted once she was at me. She stuck her hand into the flour and threw it at my face while laughing.

That was all we needed to continue our flour fight. Moments later the timer went off to get the first batch of cookies out. We all took a seat and devoured the first batch.

After all was over we laughed and talked about different things. I soaked in every moment. Because soon I would be Queen and wouldn't have time for things like this.

"I shall take Charlotte back to her room." My mother said as we told the others goodbye.

Once we made it back to my chambers my mother gave me a hug and whispered into my ear. "When your father angers me, I wear something well-fitting, however I never give him the time of day."

"Ewww. Mother please don't ever say anything like that to me again. Good night, I love you." I said as I pushed her away and ran into my room.