You must leave

I quickly made my way towards his chambers. I stopped once I made it to his door, I decided it would be best to walk in. So he didn't have a chance to send me away, as he did when we arrived earlier.

Since night had fallen upon my kingdom I barely could see anything in Jamie's sitting area. However I could see light coming from his bedroom. I shut the door as quietly as I could, then made my way towards him.

He was hunched over a desk trying to place a rag drenched in alcohol on his wounds. "You shouldn't be here Charlotte." He said not even making eye contact with me.

"And why not." I said as I made my way towards where he stood.

"We are not in my kingdom anymore. I can't control the ladies at court here from spreading rumors on why you are in my chambers at night." He said while growling when the rag touched a wound. 

"I wouldn't spare them a second thought. Here give me this." I said while grabbing the rag." He had a small gash on his cheek that  I wanted to attend to first.

"Sit down and I will do it for you." I said while pushing him down onto the chair near his desk. I didn't see a chair nearby so I sat on his lap. I could feel he was holding himself back from me.

"Please Charlotte, you must leave. I don't want the King, your father, to find out." He said while grabbing the rag that was upon his skin. I placed the rag down into the bowl of alcohol before I spoke.

" I will only leave if you say that is what you desire." I said inching closer towards him. He looked me in my eyes as he spoke. "Charlotte.... I would like you to please leave my chambers."

He said while pushing me off him. His eyes however told me that he didn't want me to leave. So I pushed him back down onto the chair and straddled my legs around his legs.

His eyes changed into a deep desire, like I knew he was feeling. Only if he would let himself have me he would feel at peace. Or at the most not think of the horrors he endured on his journey to the other kingdom.

He threw me on to the bed as I ripped his shirt off. I was studded by how his wounds were still fresh from battle. This isn't normal whoever the enemy was must have cotted their swords with wolves vain.

He stopped in an instance once he saw what I was staring at. "What happened to you Jamie?"

He let go of my waist and started to destroy his room. He threw a glass vase at my head. That lucky I saw coming and fell towards the floor as it shaded above my head. He slowly walked to me and lifted my chin so I could see his true beast.

His eyes were black as the depths of the ocean. "Don't ever ask me that again. Now leave before I break you like a vase." He said through his teeth.

I quickly gathered myself and ran towards the door. I quickly made my way towards my bedroom to find Kristan standing in my sitting area.