Spark

Once we were all done eating we headed back towards the palace. "Mommy will you hold me." Adeline said we made it half way back to the palace.

"Here I can hold you." Ben said as Adeline shook her head. "I don't mind." I said while picking her up in my arms.

After a few minutes she was fast asleep. By the time we made it back to the place it was dark out. I told Ben good night then walked Adeline into her room and placed her down.

I changed my clothes and began to walk out of my closet when I saw Adeline staring back at me. "Adeline!" I screamed.

"You frightened me. I thought you were asleep?" I said as I walked closer towards her. "I had a dream." She said as she crawled into bed with me.

After placing the covers over her legs she began to speak. "Mommy I had a dream and it was very bright. All I could hear was a woman's voice saying "things are about to change." Adeline said while snuggling closer towards me.

"It was just a dream. Everything changes over time, don't think too much about it." I said as my inner wolf was harassing me with questions in my head to ask her.

I decided it was best to let her rest and I too needed some sleep before going to the chapel tomorrow.

The next morning I awoke to Adeline jumping on my head screaming "It's time to get dressed Mommy." I rolled out of bed and began to pick out an outfit to wear.

"Mommy can I choose my dress?" Adeline asked as she sat at my vanity. "You can. Although I have to have the final say in if it is appropriate to wear." I said as she giggled and ran towards her closet.

After we were both dressed and ready I placed a simple vale on mine and Adelins head. The chapel has strict rules that a lady must wear a vale while in the presents of God. I believe it is quite supid to do so since God made me and knows exactly what I look like.

Ben met us in the hallway and walked us to our carriage that is supposed to take us to the chapel. "You look beautiful today girls." He said as we arrived at the large church.

We both thanked him as he helped us both out of the large carriage. "Oh my father has already arrived. I shall be off before he gets angry that I am late.

Once we entered the large brown doors Adeline and I took a seat in the back. Then I began to smell a familiar smell. I couldn't figure out what it was due to all of the different perfumes in the air.

Then I began to focus on the priest as he went over the lesson. After a few hours it was over and Adeline began to stand and walk towards the carriage. I quickly followed before the rest of the crowd could make it out.

However the crowd was pulling out of the church and blocking my exit. I made my way through the crowd was I felt a spark of electricity hit my back.

I quickly turned and found a crowd of people from court.

I shook off the weird feeling and found Adeline and Ben waiting for me in the carriage.

I removed the vale from my face as the driver helped me into the carriage then we were off towards the palace. "Are you okay Rose?" Ben asked as he placed his hand on mine, making me jump.

"Yes, I just barely have been getting any sleep lately." I said. "Alright, so what are you girls going to do today?" He asked while removing his hand from mine.

"I am going to play with Lilly and Nadelyn. Adeline said while looking out the window. "I am to have tea with a few lady from court." I said as we arrived at the gates of the palace.