Alone At Last

I was quickly picked up by Jamie as we entered the room. He pushed me against the wall as his hand began to travel up my dress.

"We are Alone at last." He whispered in a husky voice.

He unbuckled his pants as he kissed me down my neck near my mark. I let out a gasp as his teeth began to nibble, making me wet instantly.

He plunged into me without mercy until our juices were reliced and mixed together.

Then he slowly let go of his grip he had on my hair and pulled out. "Shall you join me in the bath?" I asked as I began to walk towards the bathroom.

His eyes once again filled with lust. He ripped his shirt off as he followed me.

After the water ran and we made love on the countertop near the sink he helped me undress.

He made sure to take his time as his fingers and lips caressed my body. He helped me into the warm bath as he then stepped in.

I laid my head back on his bare chest as he began to wash my body with a rag.

"I am sorry you had a rough day." I admitted as my fingers played in the water near my legs.

"I will live. So did you enjoy your day as a working omega." He asked as he kissed my shoulder.

"I did. I am shocked at how tired I became after doing some of the things these women do on a daily basis." I said as I leaned forwards so he could wash my back off.

I then turned around so I could let him lay on top of me as I washed his dirty body off.

"I will be here every step of the way for you to win back your kingdom." He said as he turned around and began to kiss me passionately.

After we were done making love in the tub he picked me up and threw me on the bed as he plunged himself back into me.

"If we keep this up we might have another pup running around." I said as we finished. He laid beside me as I let my finger play in his hair.

"Have you met our daughter? I definitely wouldn't mind having another one running around." He said as he let out a sexy laugh.

"Indeed I have met her, I even gave birth to her. However I don't want to worry about another pup until I have the king's heart in my hand." I said making our light mood disappear.

We stayed silent until we both fell asleep. I was truly glad to be able to not have to worry about Adeline waking up at night.

Also I felt safe in Jamie's arms that it wasn't hard for me to fall into a deep sleep. I awoke to the smell of food surrounding me.

I opened my eyes to find Jamie standing shirtless against the fireplace in deep thought. I lifted up when I saw the food that was near me in the bed.

"Did I oversleep?" I asked while looking towards him as I grabbed a piece of bacon.

"A little but I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed and spend the day with you." He added as he two reached over me to grab a piece of bacon.

"What about Adeline?" I asked while sitting fully up in the bed so he could sit near me.

"I already have that handled. Caroline is letting her help in the shop today." He said as he got up and began to throw on a shirt.

"What are you planning?" I questioned him as he looked at me with a smirk.

"The harvest festival is in exactly 2 weeks. We will need to gather supplies for our journey back to your palace." He said as he finished getting dressed.

"Alright. Will you help me?" I asked as I pointed to my corset. He nodded then we walked out the door once I was done getting ready.

I hugged Adeline good bye and told her to be good for Caroline as her mother was running around town.

"Where to?" I asked Jamie as we stepped outside the door. It was beautiful. The sun was shining with a little hint of fall in the air. Other than that it was a perfect day to get supplies.

"Let fate lead the way." He said as he wrapped my arm in his.

We began to walk down the long street towards the market when he spoke again.

"Tell me about Adeline. I have only known her for a full month now. I would like to know about the time I wasn't with her." He asked as he looked down towards me.

"I was in labor for hours. Praying that she would be here soon. All I craved during that time was your gentle touch. Because that would have eased the pain a little." I admitted.

"Indeed. I am sorry." He said in a low voice.

"It's fine. I am glad I got to spend time raising her. Ben helped a lot during the first week. I was so out of it after labor that he was the one mainly changing diapers and helping me hold her up as I fed her." I said hoping he would get mad.

"A flower. For the lovely lady." A young boy asked as he held a basket full of flowers.

"I shall take all of them." I said as I grabbed the basket and gave him a handful of coins.

"Thank you." He said as he ran off to go show his family. I laughed and began to walk down the street once more.

A few hours later.

After gathering all the supplies we would need we made it back to the shop where everyone was.

"Flowers!" Adeline and Bailey screamed as they ran towards me. I handed them a handful of flowers each as they ran off.

"We shall head out in the morning." Jeff said as we agreed. It would take us two weeks to get there since we will have an entire family joining our journey.

We ate dinner before we all retired to our rooms for a good night sleep before our long journey.