Making a plan

I don't remember leaving the chapel at all. My wolf tells me we went to the stables and started riding far away from my kingdom.

However I couldn't get my mothers face when she set the building on fire.

Also I can't quite understand why my mother told Jamie its time. It almost sounded like they knew this would happen, so they had a plan.

We haven't stopped for hours. As night sneaks up on us, we stop and make camp.

After Jamie helped me off my hours I walked over to spot looking over a small pond. I sat there as the men started to set up our tents.

Then made a small fire to be able to cook the food that was already packed. After some time Jamie made his way towards me. He sat down beside me and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Dinner is ready." He said after a few moments of silence. "Did you know that all of this would happen?" I asked with tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"Yes." He said with a monotone voice. "Why didnt you tell me?" I asked in an aggressive tone as I stood up.

Jamie quickly did so also and began to speak. "Please, there was no other way. If I would have told you then your life might have been taken rather than your fathers."

"Tell me this. Did you or did you not help the enemy?" I asked

"I had to, but your father told me too." He said as I let my  temper at his words. I hit him as hard as I could, then walked away from him.

"We must hear our mate out." My wolf said. "You are quite stupid. He helped the enemy kill our parents." I screamed in my head as I sat down and picked up a plate of food.

After Jamie regained his manhood back he rejoined the group. After he fixed his plate he sat on another log with Luke.

After dinner we made our way towards a tent that we were to make up a plan for.

Like men, they argued over where to go. After a few hours of me hearing them I decided to make my way towards the map they were moving around.

"Lets go here." I said as I pointed to a random spot on the map. "This is one of our safe houses, it's on a cliff near the ocean. Also only a few people know of its whereabouts." I said as the men rolled up the map.

"Yes Queen Alpha!" The men shouted around me. I was taken back by my new title.

I suppose they have said this to me before right now. However I was in shock and never focused on it.

It was then I realized I was their Queen Alpha and they are now my priority. I decided that for now on I wouldn't let myself feel sorrow over recent events.

Instead I would barrie them down and be the Alpha Queen my people needed me to be.