Passion

I began to notice Jamie staring at my mark for an hour. I finally managed to ask him about it.

"What are you looking at me that way for?" I asked while giving him a weird look.

"You covered your mark up at the other kingdom so I wasn't able to see it until now." He said making me regret ever covering it up in the first place.

"Unlike yourself that has no mark to cover you wouldn't understand." I said while crossing my arms and looking away from him.

He pulled me close to him and began to hold me in his arms. I tried to pull away but Arie wasn't going to alway me too. It had been too long since he held us like this.

"Explain to me." He demanded in a soft and gentle tone. That sent the butterflies in my stomach in a frenzy.

"At first I was still wearing your mark proudly however people at court thought it was wrong of me. I began dreading it. I wish I could rip it off and place it into a box. Because it was a reminder of what I had lost. So I would cover it up with fabric or make up depending on my outfit of the day."

I admitted as I began to weep a little in his arms. He lifted my head to be able to look me in the eyes as he spoke.
"I wish I could bear your mark on me all these years. I wish I had when you wanted to. I was just afraid that if anyone saw it they would know you were alive. I couldn't risk that." He said in a shaky voice.

I heard his words but I couldn't help but to be drawn to his soft lips. I threw my leg over his lap and placed my lips aon his.

"Let's leave the past behind us..." I said while I moaned at his hand pulling up my dress to expose my ass. He began to kiss me passionately as if his life depended on it.

Once he dug his teeth into my mark I felt pleasure building up and heat rising from my wet pussy.

I made a swift motion to where I was on my back and he was on top. I ripped at his new shirt he had put on moments ago. As I did so he began slowly undressing my nightgown.

I quickly stopped him and he groaned in my ear. "Why did you stop me. Do you want me to stop?" He asked while picking his head up.

"It has been a few years since you have last seen my body. I have a couple stretch marks." I admitted and he smiled and began to kiss me once more.

"Those little marks show how strong and sexy you truly are." He growled in my ear. Sending Arie into a frenzy.

Once he removed my dress I began to blush watching his eyes change to gold. Meaning his wolf was enjoying the view then it switched back to his soft blue eyes.

"Don't you dare hide from me." He said as I was about to cover my red face. He placed my hands above my head and used his other hand to remove his pants and boxers.

Then he plunged into me with no remorse. And for the first time in forever I felt as if I was complete. As he pounded in and out of me I began to moan and cream his name.

"That's it Jamie!!! Don't stop." I screamed over and over again.

We both finished a few times after that and each time he placed his warm juices inside of me.

Until finally he collapsed with himself still in me. Then slowly pulled out.  "I love you Charlotte and I've never stopped." He admitted as he breathed heavily after our all nighter of sex.

"I love you too Jamie." I admitted before curing up to him and resting my necked body on his. Then we both fell into a blissful sleep.