Growing

3 months later
                             ******
Journal Entry

Spring is fresh in the air at the kingdom. The ladies at court have been wearing bright color dresses to match the flowers in the lovely gardens.

I on the other hand haven't been able to tighten my corset at all.

My lady's maid has given up on trying to make it work. Thankfully she has figured out a way to hide my breast through the thick dresses.

I have been keeping mostly to myself since my arrival. However the ladies at court are dying to have me join their afternoon tea time.

All they do is sit around and gossip. They must think I will spill some details on mine and the prince's relationship.

Although there is barely anything that has been going on between us.

He checks on me daily and we walk around the garden to get exercise.

Then he quickly runs off. He claims it's a surprise for me.

Every week I go into Lady Trinity's office and she checks to make sure the baby and I are  healthy.

A month ago she did a test that was supposed to see if it would be a girl or a boy.

The results were boys. However I believe in my heart it will be a girl.

I have been debating over a name I will give her. I still cry at night wishing Jamie was here.

He would be a great father to our daughter. And a daughter needs a good father to help raise her.

I am glad that Ben is stepping up to help me so I am not all along.

*Knock*

"Come in." I said while placing my jornal down onto my table in my chambers.

"Come with me." Ben said as he helped me to my feet. "Where are we going?" I asked as I stood.

He placed my arm in his and started to make his way out of my chambers.

Then he placed his hands over my eyes and pushed open a door from the hallway.

He slowly walked me into the room until we were both in the sitting area.

Then he removed his hands that were covering my eyes. "Surprise." He whispered in my ear.

"It's a sitting room in a chamber." I started looking back at his excitement starting to grow upon his face.

"Its your new sitting room." He said while grabbing my hand in his as he led me into the bedroom area of my new chambers.

As he opened the large door that separated the two rooms I could see a large bed.

Then my eyes started to wander around the room.

The bathroom and closet doors were wide open. I could see the largeness of both as I made my way towards them.

Once I was done looking he grabbed my waist and pulled it towards him. "I have one more surprise for you."

He said in a husky voice that made me breathless for a few moments.

Before I had a chance to catch my breath he was pulling me towards two large doors.

"What is this room?" I asked with a confused look starting to spread across my face.

He pushed the doors open and held my hand as I started to make my way into the room. "I too believe it is a girl." He said as I walked towards the handmade crib.

On one of the walls were hand painted flowers and the others were a light shade of a peach/pink color. Also there was a rocking chair near a window that I could sit in as I rocked my little girl.

I quickly ran towards Ben and embraced him in a hug. Then I slowly let go as our eyes met. And for an instance I didn't feel grossed out being in his arms.

Perhaps these months together have brought us closer. Something about his eyes started pulling me in. Before I can stop myself I place a gentle kiss upon his lips.

Then he went for a more passionate kiss. He started to lift my dress and then he touched my mark that Jamie left on me. I quickly pushed away from him.

As I was about to throw up what I had for breakfast this morning. Just his simple touch upon my neck sent my body into sickness.

How dare I do such a thing. I am not in love with a man. I thought to myself as I made my way out of the room. I left him feeling quite confused.

 I left him feeling quite confused