Confidence

I awoke the next morning ready to start my day. Tomorrow night shall be the golden moon festival. Every eligible person from every kingdom shall be here.

I decided to start getting ready by taking a quick bath, before Kristan arrived to help me into my dress.

"Is this the dress you would like to wear today?" She asked while holding up the garment. "Yes." I said while walking towards her.

"I had some dresses made for me while I was on my journey. I would like to wear them today." I said with a smile.

"Okay but this barely covers your body. Are you sure you would like to walk out in this and be caught by your father. Also the royals that should be arriving today for the ball?"

She asked while examining the dress. After she helped me into the dress I started to examine myself in the large mirror. "Oh yes this is the dress I shall wear today." I said.

I kept reminding myself to act brave and confident like Lord John told me at the ball.

The dress had a slit in it that showed off my left hip, cupping my ass perfectly as I walked.

The front had a slit in it too for my stomach and cleavage to show through. It was red so it would be heard to miss, while walking down the hallway.

I started to make my way down into the main area of the castle for more eyes to gaze upon my body. When I heard a voice behind me.

"What are you wearing!" an angry voice that I assumed was Jamie's.

I turned to see if my prediction was correct, however my father was with him. He looked at me as if I was a common slut.

"Exactly what Jamie said. What the hell are you wearing!" my father shouted, however he was stopped when a few gentle men walked up to us.

"Lord Henry, it's great to see you." one of the men in the group said.

Then I felt warm hands wrap around my body and the stranger turned me towards him.

"David!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around a dear old friend. I haven't seen him in over 5 years.

He leaned towards me and began to whisper in my ear. "Let's run away now, before the man near your father rips me to streads."

He said as he grabbed my hand. He started making his way past the group of men talking to my father. When Jamie grabbed free hand that David wasn't holding.

"What do you need, Lord James?" I said in a cool and calm manner.

His face washed in confusion as I called him by his proper name. He quickly shook it off. Then replaced his expression to a stone cold expression. That most Kings wear at all times.

"Please, I need to speak to you." He said. Although he didn't give me time to answer him. He started leading me into a room far away from the crowd.

"What is the meaning of this?" I hissed as he closed the door behind us.

The room was empty, I believe it is a common sitting area. However I didn't have much time to think as he started making his way towards me.

"You are. Walking around in that." He said, as he moved closer to me pushing me against the nearest wall.

My breath halted as he leaned towards me and grabbed my hip, cupping my ass in his hand.

"I had the notion you wanted nothing to do with me, Lord James." I said in a breathless manner as his hand caressed my ass.

Then carefully pulling me closer into his bulge, that was growing in his pants.

"Don't call me that!" He histed through his teeth.

"I thought that is how you greeted  a royal." I said while tracing his abs underneath his jacket.

"Oh that isn't it. Are you jealous of another man touching me?" I asked as I pushed him off of me. 

I slowly made my way towards the door and leaned into it. Letting my dress fall behind me, to let my ass show through the dress.

"Oh and before I forget. Don't ever threaten me like you did last night." I said while walking out of the door.